Ratings for Dr. Kristine Chapman

Dr. Chapman is exceptionally knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful, respectful and professional. An amazing doctor. Great staff. A very positive experience. A rather rare experience. Very grateful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Chapman for the first time. She is professional and friendly. She is compassionate and caring doctor. Her staff were very friendly and helpful too. She referred me for more testing right away. Thank you Dr. Chapman and Gold Bless!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Both Dr Chapman and the intern that we saw in her office were exceptional. Both showed compassion and caring at a level we didn't really expect.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Awsome Doctor, spent years seen many doctors ,seen by dr chapman and imediatly had tests and scans done, started the remedy.......

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Chapman really listens to what I say. She validates my concerns in a kind and practical way. I live in the Yukon so don't know too much about the staff she works with - but I had to rate this category so I put a 5.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

When I saw Dr. Chapman I was on a long journey battling a rare chronic illness and had came across several unhelpful, dismissive and rude doctors. Dr. Chapman was the complete opposite. Not only did her assistant know about my condition (a condition in which many doctors don't even know about) but Dr. Chapman was extremely helpful in all areas. I have seen approx 20 doctors of all different specialties and Dr. Chapman was one of the most professional and helpful doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

An excellent, very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. I've been in to see her twice for my CTS, and both times have been very impressed with the overall handling of my case. All of her support staff were also very competent and professional. Definitely one of my best specialist consultations ever! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I waited a long time for my appointment. Her assistant was great, knowledgeable and responsible. The doctor herself has an apathetic attitude. It seems like she is going through the motions to get me out of her office as soon as possible. She did give me an explanation on my condition. However, her diagnosis is completely different from my doctor's. She did not recommend any treatment / exercise / medication for my newly diagnosed condition. Part of her "closing comments" was given while she is walking out of the exam room -- with her facing the door. Her last words were, "and you can see your way out". The last word was echoing in my head -- because she was already out the hall when she spoke it. I haven't felt like such an "object" for a long time. I am so glad I will never have to see her again

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I saw Dr. Chapman for an EMG. The test was done by a student under her supervision. I found everyone that I dealt with that day extremely helpful,compassionate, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Chapman examined me herself afterwards and explained everything to me in detail. She was friendly, compassionate and very professional and put my mind at ease as to what my problems were and how to solve them. She wrote a detailed report for my family physician which he received very quickly. She has also referred me to a specialist for bilateral carpal tunnel release. I thank Dr. Chapman for caring so much about me and for informing me as to what options I have for recovery with no nonsense. I would highly recommend Dr. Chapman to anyone. I'm sure she is in high demand.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This Dr is great! Very helpful and considerate. Would defiantly recommend her to family, friends, or anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013