Ratings for Dr. Kristine Chapman

I had a very good experience at Dr.Chapman's office especially including her staff and their full explanation of what was going on regarding my symptoms. Sometimes validating your fears or concerns if the most helpful (you are not going crazy) but finding alternative treatments to suit your needs and schedules was also very helpful. Worth the wait to see her and her team!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Very dignified, extremely knowledgeable and pleasant doctor. Her associates are first class and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent doctor! great neurologist and so knowledgeable and orders the write tests to diagnose your condition.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Chapman is exceptionally knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful, respectful and professional. An amazing doctor. Great staff. A very positive experience. A rather rare experience. Very grateful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Chapman for the first time. She is professional and friendly. She is compassionate and caring doctor. Her staff were very friendly and helpful too. She referred me for more testing right away. Thank you Dr. Chapman and Gold Bless!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Both Dr Chapman and the intern that we saw in her office were exceptional. Both showed compassion and caring at a level we didn't really expect.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Awsome Doctor, spent years seen many doctors ,seen by dr chapman and imediatly had tests and scans done, started the remedy.......

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Chapman really listens to what I say. She validates my concerns in a kind and practical way. I live in the Yukon so don't know too much about the staff she works with - but I had to rate this category so I put a 5.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

When I saw Dr. Chapman I was on a long journey battling a rare chronic illness and had came across several unhelpful, dismissive and rude doctors. Dr. Chapman was the complete opposite. Not only did her assistant know about my condition (a condition in which many doctors don't even know about) but Dr. Chapman was extremely helpful in all areas. I have seen approx 20 doctors of all different specialties and Dr. Chapman was one of the most professional and helpful doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

An excellent, very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. I've been in to see her twice for my CTS, and both times have been very impressed with the overall handling of my case. All of her support staff were also very competent and professional. Definitely one of my best specialist consultations ever! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015