You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryan D. Sohl

Dr. Sohl is hands down the most thoughtful and kind doctor I have seen in the valley. He is thorough, honest and just kind. I am so grateful I have been his patient at Maternal Fetal Medicine. I only wish I had discovered him sooner as I am done having children after this baby. He is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Worst bedside manor of any doctor I've ever experienced. I fired him 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr Sohl was absolutely incredible. He was extremely honest and compassionate with our very difficult situation. He did everything but bend over backwards. We are extremely lucky to have him in the Rogue Valley.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He was only my doctor for 2 days before my daughter was delivered by c-section at 34 weeks, but he was great. He spoke honestly about what was going on and shared his thought process in regards to how he was going to handle it. I felt that my daughter and I were very safe in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Sohl is the single best doctor I have ever had, bar none. It was a privilege to be his patient.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

What a wonderful and compassionate man. He's a high risk specialist and, although the outcome of our birth was not good, we thank God to have had him there to do everything he did for us and our child.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Bryan D. Sohl's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sohl is hands down the most thoughtful and kind doctor I have seen in the valley. He is thorough, honest and just kind. I am so grateful I have been his pat..."

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Bryan" to "Bryan D."

October 20, 2013