Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Carls

When we first requested this doctor he was rated 5 by our insurance company. The last time we went in he yelled at us for asking questions saying this appt time is 15 minutes because it was for him to sign some paper. I did not know what he was talking about. I had done labs two weeks before and I made my appt for follow up to my labs. I thought my lab results must have been bad because he was very angry. He then started going over the results and they had all improved. He did not like telling me that, he was still angry. A few days after this appointment, we received a letter stating he will no longer be my doctor. A year ago I had a heart attack. When I started seeing a cardiologist Dr Carls told me just to go to him for everything then. Like he was mad I saw a Cardiologist. They don't treat diabetes and other diseases, they focus only on The heart. Now, I received a bill for an additional $54.54. I don't know what his problem is, but I have gotten another doctor NOW!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

My doctor for 20 yearw and I am still in good health at 84 yrs....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Went in complaining of pain in toe, pain caused my blood pressure to be slightly high. Dr gave me more medication for high blood pressure. Now that I have a different PCP, I found out that I had a broken toe & it didn't heal right, now I have to have surgery to fix it. I was recently taken off of the high blood pressure medication that Dr Carls gave, it caused my blood pressure to drop too low. This Dr is down right dangerous!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Him & his PA does not care about their patents, so they don't take care of you!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Carls's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Banner Health