Ratings for Dr. Phillip Park

Have been sitting in the waiting room more than 45 minutes past the appointment time. The staff are completely unhelpful and uncaring. No explaination, empathy or apology for the delay.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Sitting in the waiting room after accompanying a family member to their appointment, I witnessed numerous interactions between the receptionist and patients. Almost everyone of them were extremely rude and condescending....with one instance of a patient being spoken about in a derogatory way after they had left the office and the only reason seemed to be because they asked questions about their care. Not a patient of this doctor but I can only wonder what type of person tolerates their support staff being this rude with patients....,

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

It took 8 months to get to see Dr. Park for cause of a dry cough. It took an hour and fifteen minutes to be shown into an examining room. When he said to his Resident Dr. that"yes I think it was the inhalers that helped the cough" I said "I disagree" He said"I don't care" That was about the extent of the conversation. I felt like I was kicked to the curb!Never in my life have I been treated like this by a physician! Won't be seeing that "doctor" again...ever. My husband recently saw a specialist: his appointment was at 1:15 , he got in and we were on our way home at 1:30. There are people out there who know how to run a professional office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Went int to have a scope up my nose to examine reasons for post nasal drip. Had no freezing and as a result of the pain, he couldn't get it all the way up my nose. I didn't find out til later that he SHOULD have frozen it. As a parting shot he tossed me some kleenex and disgustedly said "You should blow your nose more" I have nothing to do with this man anymore.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Doctor Phillip Park lead the surgical team that removed my acoustic neuroma last week. The man is a giant in his profession. The way he had his staff care for me as I was terrified, his calm and sure demeanor in his ability to perform the operation, and his total command of the operating room was inspiring. I know people don't like how he may not offer up information, but any questions asked, will always be answered. Like the neurosurgeon he was working with on my surgery, Doctor Park patiently worked for more than double the estimated time, to completely remove my stuck tumor. He gave me the best possible outcome for my trying surgery. And I am forever grateful for him. He is an amazing doctor, and I am blessed to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

My husband recently had a acoustic neuroma removed by Dr. Parks. We want to thank him and his staff for being professional and helpful during this stressful time. Dr. Park helped me to know what to do during the surgery wait time and after surgery he helped me again and gave me a report. We are very thankful for this skilled Dr. and all that he does to help patients and familys. There are no words to say enough thanks for the new least on life without a brain tumor! If your looking for a excellent Dr. - look no further!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Park was great! surgery went well healed even better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Leaves for vacation after performing surgery without telling patient. Led to infection of ear, have to re-do surgery.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Ive been going to Dr Park ever since i was a baby (which was 18 years ago) and he has helped. I have been deaf all my, life and he has done both of my implants. I certainly would recommend him to anyone. He is so caring to me and helpful. I have had a broken nose for a long time and his staff said he stopped doing noses but he was willing to make an exception for me since he knows me. I forever owe him to getting me to hear.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Park is extremely rude. I have done 2 tympanoplasy surgeries with him and 1 failed. The first one, before going into the operating room i never got to see him and was put to sleep and woke up and never saw him. He never instructed me on how to take care of myself after the surgery so it failed. The second time i refused to be put to sleep before speaking with him. He spoke to me but was making fun of me the whole time as i was trying to explain to him why i think the surgery might have failed the first time. After the second surgery was complete i went in to get checked by him and it was time to have my stitches removed. What he did was horrible and traumatizing. I left the clinic in tears upset about how he treated me. He didn't warn me that i was going to be experiencing some pain, all he did was get me by surprise and started tugging and pulling away at the stitches in my ear and as i was screaming for him to stop he wouldn't and he kept going until i saw a little bit of blood. He then commented " oh well i guess ill cut them off". He then cut off the stitches after putting me through such agonizing pain. This guy is the worst and i will never ever be seeing him again and i will ensure that no one gets traumatized the way i was. This doctor is a joke and so are his staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016