Ratings for Dr. Phillip Park

Had pistons put in both ears no issues was very professional

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, understanding and kind. He more than met my expectations! I would recommend him, his staff and clinic to anyone who requires a treatment. I will never go anywhere else for this service. Thank you, Dr. Phillip and staff 1

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Doing my homework as I always do when seeing a new doctor, I was surprised to read many comments with negativity. Being from out of town, got lost and phoned the office for further directions and received helpful information to locate the office. Once there it didn't take long to get in for the appointment. Within minutes Dr. Park found a minor issue and resolved it right away. Then an audiology test with another pleasant person and then back to Dr. Park. While the outcome wasn't great, the service was. Makes me wonder if those who complained in their posts saw the same people I did. Keep up the good work Dr. Park and staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Have been sitting in the waiting room more than 45 minutes past the appointment time. The staff are completely unhelpful and uncaring. No explaination, empathy or apology for the delay.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Sitting in the waiting room after accompanying a family member to their appointment, I witnessed numerous interactions between the receptionist and patients. Almost everyone of them were extremely rude and condescending....with one instance of a patient being spoken about in a derogatory way after they had left the office and the only reason seemed to be because they asked questions about their care. Not a patient of this doctor but I can only wonder what type of person tolerates their support staff being this rude with patients....,

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

It took 8 months to get to see Dr. Park for cause of a dry cough. It took an hour and fifteen minutes to be shown into an examining room. When he said to his Resident Dr. that"yes I think it was the inhalers that helped the cough" I said "I disagree" He said"I don't care" That was about the extent of the conversation. I felt like I was kicked to the curb!Never in my life have I been treated like this by a physician! Won't be seeing that "doctor" again...ever. My husband recently saw a specialist: his appointment was at 1:15 , he got in and we were on our way home at 1:30. There are people out there who know how to run a professional office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Went int to have a scope up my nose to examine reasons for post nasal drip. Had no freezing and as a result of the pain, he couldn't get it all the way up my nose. I didn't find out til later that he SHOULD have frozen it. As a parting shot he tossed me some kleenex and disgustedly said "You should blow your nose more" I have nothing to do with this man anymore.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Doctor Phillip Park lead the surgical team that removed my acoustic neuroma last week. The man is a giant in his profession. The way he had his staff care for me as I was terrified, his calm and sure demeanor in his ability to perform the operation, and his total command of the operating room was inspiring. I know people don't like how he may not offer up information, but any questions asked, will always be answered. Like the neurosurgeon he was working with on my surgery, Doctor Park patiently worked for more than double the estimated time, to completely remove my stuck tumor. He gave me the best possible outcome for my trying surgery. And I am forever grateful for him. He is an amazing doctor, and I am blessed to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

My husband recently had a acoustic neuroma removed by Dr. Parks. We want to thank him and his staff for being professional and helpful during this stressful time. Dr. Park helped me to know what to do during the surgery wait time and after surgery he helped me again and gave me a report. We are very thankful for this skilled Dr. and all that he does to help patients and familys. There are no words to say enough thanks for the new least on life without a brain tumor! If your looking for a excellent Dr. - look no further!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Park was great! surgery went well healed even better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017