Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Leone

Not happy with the service. Better find another Gyne.

Submitted February 10, 2017

I had a colposcopy done by Dr. Leone. She was excellent. I experienced some discomfort when she manually examined me, but during the actual colposcopy (where the camera is inserted) I experienced no pain. She seamlessly took a biopsy of my cervix, too. My file was actually mixed up with someone else's who had abnormalities on their PAP smear, whereas mine had never shown abnormalities. She told me what to do and booked me in to see her next month. She also seems like she cares about her patients wellbeing because when I let her know I took some sedatives in the morning to help me relax before the procedure, she made sure I wasn't driving. I would highly recommend Dr. Leone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The night my son was born was a near nightmare. I had entered the hospital at 5:30 pm 4 cm dialated. I didn't start pushing until 2am. At 4 am the baby still had not been delivered. She said I couldn't do vacuum cause he was to high. She never mentioned emerg csection at all and proceeded to yank my child out with forceps. She had the bed shaking she was pulling so hard. My son finally came out at 4:45am. She heard a pop as she yanked my son out. She said she thought his clavicle bone was broken. I held my son for 30 seconds and then he had to go for xray. Never mind the back pain I had even with the epidural. Since when do you YANK babies out of their mothers! I don't even think I saw her again after the delivery. What a nightmare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I will always rate Dr. Leone Top score. She is the best OBGYN, caring and compassionate. She saved my life, when I had an internal bleeding after ceasarian . After the surgery, she took a few minutes of her time to see me and made sure i was recovering well before going on vacation. She also contacted the hospital while she was on vacation to ensure I was ok. Dr. Leone and Dr Myckan are two of the many OBGYN that i recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This doctor saved my life. She actually cares and has a heart. She took my case seriously and took action immediately. If every doctor had half her heart and passion - the world would be a better place. I am here to ale care of my children - because she knew what she was doing and cared. I think Dr. Leone is an outstanding physician and I cannot thank her enough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

At first I was offended by this woman's terrible personality but in retrospect it's actually quite laughable. She is so impersonable, short/rude and sarcastic with patients that it's almost comedic. I don't know..maybe she just needs to retire. She's still my doctor. As long as you disregard her personality and don't take anything too personally she's somewhat tolerable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very kind and nice Doctor. She did my surgery removed polyp I was feeling so comfortable with her. She delivered my baby girl nine years ago and was very friendly at that time too. She will be always in my prayers. God bless her .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Ive met Dr Leone 3 times. She was very nice the first time I met her at my one of my OB appointments and seemed very knowledgeable. The second time she was ok but not as nice. The third time I seen her was at the hospital when I was giving birth to my son. She was very rude. Didn't say hi or anything to me the whole time, she barely looked at me. After I delivered she didn't congratulate me or anything, she just left the room. I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I Wouldn't recomend this dr to anyone. She literally made me feel like a piece of garbage at my apt. Basically laughed in my face. Was not knowledgable about my file or basically anything going on. Rushed me out and gave me probably the worst advice a dr can give. I would feel more comfortable taking medical advice from a hamster than trusting her with my care

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I would never ever recommend this doctor to no one, she was always very moody, rushing every single appointment like she doesn't care about you or your baby. I was fortunate enough to find another doctor to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014