Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Leone

Had my first baby at CV on June 24, I was so shocked how Amazing the staff and doctors were! Dr Leone delivered my baby girl after 1-2 hours of pushing. It was so hard but she and the nurses empowered me and kept me going. I loved that room filled with such amazing women and amazing doctor. I find that it's how you treat nurses and doctors is how you will be treated back. They are people as well, be friendly and say thank you a lot, it goes a long way. Thank you Dr Leone for helping me deliver my baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had a IUD with Dr. Leone. She sat me down in her office, explained the procedure and had a friendly demeanor throughout. She is down to earth, approachable. I felt light headed after my procedure so I asked to lay down to rest. Even though Leone was with other patients at this time, she still came to check on me twice, along with 2 other staff members on different occassions (all within 15 mins) bringing me water, etc. I'm not sure why people are complaining about her and her staff. They are a busy office and I feel they did a good job managing it. Will see her again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Delivered my second child. Not the most warm person. But will answer your questions. If you smile and be warm with her she will reciprocate. I went in fully dialated and she made me feel I could do it without meds- which I did!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Rude, abrupt, not very helpful. Didn't have patience for a few questions. Seemed like a know it all, but no patience to share the knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

She is the worse doctor I have ever had to deal with and almost cost me my life.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Went for the first time the other day. Were having out first child and she made me feel comfortable and ease. Answered alot of my questions that other doctors couldnt. I would high recommend her

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Unprofessional and unskilled doctor, will not go back to her.

Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. is nice but very difficult to get appointments for follow ups - terrible staff.

Submitted March 10, 2017

Not happy with the service. Better find another Gyne.

Submitted February 10, 2017

I had a colposcopy done by Dr. Leone. She was excellent. I experienced some discomfort when she manually examined me, but during the actual colposcopy (where the camera is inserted) I experienced no pain. She seamlessly took a biopsy of my cervix, too. My file was actually mixed up with someone else's who had abnormalities on their PAP smear, whereas mine had never shown abnormalities. She told me what to do and booked me in to see her next month. She also seems like she cares about her patients wellbeing because when I let her know I took some sedatives in the morning to help me relax before the procedure, she made sure I wasn't driving. I would highly recommend Dr. Leone!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016