Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Leone

At first I was offended by this woman's terrible personality but in retrospect it's actually quite laughable. She is so impersonable, short/rude and sarcastic with patients that it's almost comedic. I don't know..maybe she just needs to retire. She's still my doctor. As long as you disregard her personality and don't take anything too personally she's somewhat tolerable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very kind and nice Doctor. She did my surgery removed polyp I was feeling so comfortable with her. She delivered my baby girl nine years ago and was very friendly at that time too. She will be always in my prayers. God bless her .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Ive met Dr Leone 3 times. She was very nice the first time I met her at my one of my OB appointments and seemed very knowledgeable. The second time she was ok but not as nice. The third time I seen her was at the hospital when I was giving birth to my son. She was very rude. Didn't say hi or anything to me the whole time, she barely looked at me. After I delivered she didn't congratulate me or anything, she just left the room. I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I Wouldn't recomend this dr to anyone. She literally made me feel like a piece of garbage at my apt. Basically laughed in my face. Was not knowledgable about my file or basically anything going on. Rushed me out and gave me probably the worst advice a dr can give. I would feel more comfortable taking medical advice from a hamster than trusting her with my care

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I would never ever recommend this doctor to no one, she was always very moody, rushing every single appointment like she doesn't care about you or your baby. I was fortunate enough to find another doctor to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Leone did my C-section 3 years ago. She did not do a good job and I am having trouble getting pregnant again due to severe scar tissues in my uterus. I am not sure if I should be blaming her for this but I think if she had been more careful at that time. I would not be going through this now.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had doctor Leone for my first (breech) c-section, and while I wanted to attempt a V-Bac with #2, she insisted it was too high a risk for rupture. As it turned out after the birth when I asked "it wasn't such an issue as we thought". I trusted the professional. Which almost cost me the life of my baby girl. Both times, my babies were booked for C-Sections over TWO weeks before their due dates (most likely to avoid me going into labour during her Christmas day celebration). My second was born, let out a half cry, then stopped breathing. She was rushed to NICU, hooked up to a ventilator, tubes everywhere, while I was stitched up. Being Christmas Eve morning, Dr. L headed home to her family while I awaited the status on my baby. It was the anaesthesiologist who was my rock, the one who went to check on baby, and come back to report they'd gotten her breathing. My family doc at the time had said (after I told her this story) "yes, she prefers to do c-sections because they are more money and quicker". Every doctor and OB (I've had 2 other pregnancies since this) have been shocked that they would consider booking a c-section so early. Here in London, they wait until a week before so there is less risk of baby's lungs not being developed since the due date could be off by a week. My daughter has had respiratory issues since this incident at birth, and even her specialist has agreed it was most likely in part due to her early arrival and unnecessary c-section.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I write this in hopes that I can help someone escape the hell I went through. I had a 'perfectly normal pregnancy' that led to being fully dilated at 26 wks. Dr leone was my OB and also happened to be the person performing my c-section. She gave me a vertical cut on the skin and cut a 'T' shaped on my uterus. I have spoken to at least 10 OBs to see if the vertical cut was necessary and they all confirm that she could have done the job with a horizontal cut on the exterior so I can avoid looking so ridiculous! Not to mention that the fact that her 'stitches' could have killed me with my second pregnancy. As she had failed to properly stitch the uterus which created a super thin wall on the left side an would have burst had I had any contractions with 2nd baby. Thank god for the planned. C section and other capable doctors. If you an avoid this person who just should not be a doctor, please do. You may regret going to her for the rest of your life, like I do.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I really like Dr. Leone. She took more time with me then some of the other doctors, answered my questions, and after checking the baby's heart rate, she gave me a hand to help me up which most other doctors didn't. I was pleased with my care from her. I had her for only 2 appointments, but I don't have a single complaint.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

My appointment was cancelled twice by the staff due to different reasons.Eventually I got my appointment with another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Sylvie Leone's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.