Ratings for Dr. Sylvie Leone

Dr. Leone is very inexperienced. She does not know any thing about medicine. Her licence must be cancelled. Regret to see Dr. like her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

The baby decided to flip the day he was due so I had to have a c section and it was amazing. The child was stuck under my ribs and had an apgar score of 2 but in the end it all worked out with no complications to me or the baby.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Leone is empathetic, kind, caring and wonderful at what she does. I’ve had three health issues and two that required surgery. She was my lifeline Pre/during and post surgery. A rare doctor in her patient care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I am lucky to be alive today. I wish I could share pictures of the scar this horrible human left on my body. I went into the hospital at 27 weeks with great discomfort. Was totally dismissed by all Leone and the staff there until they checked my cervix and found out I was fully dilated. She decided to make a T incision without so much as a second guess. This makes all future pregnancies or possibilities thereof a complete risk. The scar on the outside of my abdomen which was done vertically from my bellybutton straight down is over an inch thick. I am not sure why she became a doctor; doctors heal and help people. In my experience she is horrible. Find ANY alternative solution.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Leone has been my gynocologist for 10+ years and now is also my OB. I like her, she is knowledgeable and to-the-point. I trust her judgement. She remembers me, even after a few years of not seeing me. She wasn’t in on the night I delivered my son, but the next morning she popped in and asked how my delivery was etc. Which was nice. If you are pregnant and looking for a doctor to throw confetti and make you feel extra special - then perhaps look somewhere else. Dr.Leone deals with a lot of patients who are pregnant and does not cater to the attention-seeking type!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

So it was my first time to see her and I mentioned to her that I have rashes and it’s very itchy specially at night. She prescribed me an ointment and a pill that I can take. She told me that the pill is very safe to take if you’re pregnant. I was double minded to take the pill, so I decided to just buy the oitment because I don’t want to take any pill even if the doctor says it is safe. When I went to the pharmacy, few hours later I got a call and the pharmacist asked me if I am pregnant because she saw on my profile that I ordered PregVit last month. So I told her, yes I am 7 months pregnant and she said that according to her research that the pill Dr. Leone prescribed me is not advisable to take of your pregnant. If you’re an OB, you should know what’s best for your patient or not!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Terrible doctor, poor bedside manner. Didn't take time to explain the procedure but instead rushed me out in 5 minutes after making me sign a form saying I might need to do a laparotomy. I would never recommend her to anyone who is seeking gynecological help.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

It was a terrible experience. No bedside manner. I am so happy that I am now with a caring and VERY knowledgeable gyne. I wish I had never ever gone to see Leone. I am still traumatized with the whole experience. TERRIBLE!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Had my first baby at CV on June 24, I was so shocked how Amazing the staff and doctors were! Dr Leone delivered my baby girl after 1-2 hours of pushing. It was so hard but she and the nurses empowered me and kept me going. I loved that room filled with such amazing women and amazing doctor. I find that it's how you treat nurses and doctors is how you will be treated back. They are people as well, be friendly and say thank you a lot, it goes a long way. Thank you Dr Leone for helping me deliver my baby girl.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had a IUD with Dr. Leone. She sat me down in her office, explained the procedure and had a friendly demeanor throughout. She is down to earth, approachable. I felt light headed after my procedure so I asked to lay down to rest. Even though Leone was with other patients at this time, she still came to check on me twice, along with 2 other staff members on different occassions (all within 15 mins) bringing me water, etc. I'm not sure why people are complaining about her and her staff. They are a busy office and I feel they did a good job managing it. Will see her again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017