Ratings for Dr. Maryam Aleyaseen

Very caring and knowledgeable. Visited me each day, one day even twice while I was in hospital. Thorough in follow up visits. So pleased I was referred to Dr. Aleyaseen.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Aleyaseen. She identified I needed my gallbladder to come out. She was amazing, she was the only Dr. that came out to check on her patients. She checked on me and noticed my meds that were perscribed for the surgery by the anesthesiologist were too much for me. She told the nurses not to put them in my iv until she spoke to the anesthesiologist about them. I had the surgery with no issues at all. Walked out of the hospital and went to Shoppers on the way home for perscription within hours of surgery. Very little gas or pain or scarring at all. Very blessed to have had her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Aleyaseen is a wonderful Dr. She is very professional and approachable. She is true to her words, punctual, helpful and quite knowledgeable. You would want her to be your Dr. when in need. Follow-ups are amazing. Cannot stop with the praise about her. As for her staff - Christy especially always helpful and would go above to provide assistance. Keep it up Dr. Aleyaseen! Highly recommend her in the Durham region.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Wonderful, compassionate doctor. She takes time to explain procedures and results.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Aleyaseen operated on my father to remove a colon polyp. My father continues to be under her care. Both the doctor and her office staff (Christy) are excellent. Responsive, patient, caring, and respectful of appointment times. Our family has nothing but praise for Dr. Aleyaseen and Christy - thank you for your care and compassion in caring for our father.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Aleayaseen is very knowledgeable and high skilled professional. Moreover, she is a very nice, pleasant person. I was very fortunate to be her patient. Thank you so much, Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME surgeon!!! My sister had to have a pre-cancerous polyp removed. Dr. Aleyaseen thoroughly explained the procedure, all the possible complications AND how she would deal with them if any complications occurred. As so often happens, the preliminary tests did not show that cancer had already developed and spread. Dr. Aleyaseen was able to remove cancerous tissues and setup chemo for my sister. Her assistant is equally incredible.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Very sad when the patient finds him self just a # and not a person while he is in need. Dr. Aleyaseen spent few moments with me full of attitude without explaining or informing me any thing, I was booked for a minor procedure in the hospital that later on I noticed that I was supposed to get fully informed of the procedure with the side effects before its done which she never took the time to inform me just because she has the patient as a # !!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Aleyaseen is very caring. She took the time to make sure my discomfort was from gallbladder acting up.Recovering as planned. Excellent doctor. I felt very confident in her care. Christy, in the office is amazing as well, very organized, friendly, and makes sure you are looked after!!! Thank You for giving me my life back!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

She removed my gallbladder! I've been through several surgeries and she by far is the BEST sergeon I've had! 5 stars all around! I highly recommend Dr.Aleyaseen! In the waiting room waiting for her to call me for my surgery she was the only sergeon to come out and check on her patients, and there were a lot of other patients and I didn't see any of the surgeons check on them before surgery! So blessed, thank you

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013