Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Hermida

I went in to Banner Estrella hospital when I was having extreme trouble breathing. After waiting about 3 hours I was called in to have X-rays done. When I was passed in to the room Dr. Hermida came in and immediately said "there is nothing I do or give you because there is nothing wrong with your lungs." She said this with a giggle as if I was making up my symptoms and faking it. She didn't even bother asking me the questions a normal doctor would ask to try and help me find the cause and Insead endedy visit there and later sends me a bill for $1,350!!! Just for her to tell me there was nothing wrong and there was nothing she could do! I'm sure it was because at the time I didn't have insurance. This was because I was in the process of switching insurance providers, and went about a month without it. Unfortunately this issue happened during that gap, and I just could not take it anymore and had to get help! That help did not come & it was such a waste of time and a lot of money thrown in the trash. I would never recommend her. She clearly does not care for her patients!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Anne M. Hermida's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)