Ratings for Dr. Marvin B. Padnick

Saw him for first time last week. Scheduled me immediately for a stress test that showed abnormal blood flow on a friday. Called me on Monday and had me in the cath lab the next morning. Ive had 4 caths and stents at the big city hospital. Was a little nervous about staying in Muskogee for this but Dr. Padnick eased my fears, did a excellent job on my 5th cath which went less painful than my last. He has my complete trust as my cardiologist present and future. A nurse told me he doesnt have the greatest bedside manner but I never experienced it. He was friendly, confident, professional and answered all of our questions when I was very nervous about the procedure. He also was my Aunts cardiologist and she loved him which is why I chose him as my cardiologist. I know I've made the right choice as he put my health first and didnt waste any time trying to diagnose my heart issues.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Worst doctor i have ever used. Does not listen to his patients. Lies and lies about lying.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

There are a lot of individuals that will spend time looking at doctor reviews before they determine what doctor may be the best fit for their needs. Choosing a doctor is one of the most critical decisions we make. Our lives may even depend on it. You can't go wrong with Dr.Padnick he will take the time to answer all your question.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Marvin B. Padnick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK