Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Riche

I would not recommend Riche to anyone. Ignored my request to be seen after complications and I ended up in the hospital. Situation could have been prevented if he had handled the way he should have.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

He delivered my 2 sons he always got the time to listen even when I went to depression he give me medication for it in really help me alot to go through my pregnancy I always say he's such a nice person I'm glad I choice diz man for to give the birth of my son ALEX & JAYDEN

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Disappointed in the lack of care I have received with Dr. Riche. He is certainly a medicine pusher. There was a comment below about having side effects with medication and I have had the same issue with him. He always says there is another contributing factor and the medication is not to blame. However, once I stop the medication the side effects stop as well. What a coincidence. If you ask any questions he seems completely put out and annoyed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I love Dr.Riche. he has delivered both my 8 & 6yr olds and is going to deliver my third child comming in April... i wouldnt jave another doctor he is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr Riche is very knowledgeable and down to earth. Speaks to you in laymen's terms and takes the time to make sure you understand if you have questions. He delivers my daughter and there is no one else I would have wanted to work with those 9 months. HIGHLY recommend Dr Riche

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Riche has been my Doctor for the past 8 years. I had an abruption with my first child (6 years ago) and Dr. Riche met me at the hospital and performed a emergency c section. He saved me, as well as, my sons life. This past year I was on bed rest with twins from 29 weeks on...for 7 weeks he visited me every morning and every night ( except for 2 weekends he was off) to make sure everything was ok. I delivered two healthy babies.I always pick my Doctor based off how well the doctor's nurse is... well Jessica is an amazing nurse as well. She always goes out of her way to help anyway she can. She always returned my call within the hour, has always fit me in according to my schedule, and always has a smile on her face and a great attitude. Dr. Riche and Jessica make an great Dr/Nurse combination. I have referred many friends and family to them and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Absolutely love him! He always took his time to figure out what was best for me never rushed! Wouldn't use any other doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

What a jerk. My family doctor suspected I was having side effect from the medicine Dr. Riche prescribed, but instead of admitting it was possible, he said my family doc was stupid. Turns out, my family doc was right.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Riche delivered my 3rd child and it was by far the worst experience of the 3. He seemed over whelmed and a little bit flustered the entire night. He actually went and took a shower when I was almost fully dialated because he said he had had a rough night. I had to wait for him to get finished showering before I could start to push.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Riche is literally THE best doctor I have ever seen. He's intelligent, he listens to you, and he knows what he is doing. I never leave there with a question or without knowing that whatever my problem is, it's going to be okay.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Andrew B. Riche's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)