Ratings for Dr. Elliott Henry Shub

a very caring, professional physician, who still practices medicine "the old-fashioned way", with great dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Shub delivered myself and my brother 31 and 33 years ago and has remained our family doc ever since. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable and always goes over and above for his patients. He has called me at night, on weekends and in the very early morning, just to give me results or make sure I'm ok. I woke up from having my tonsils out to him holding my hand when I was 11....and he didn't even do the surgery! After many years of service, he has recently retired (with the exception of elderly patients.) This is well deserved and I am happy for him....but I know I will never find a Doctor that can fill his shoes. Dr. Shub is THE BEST OF THE BEST and I will never forget all the wonderful care I have received over the past 30 years. Enjoy your retirement, Dr. Shub. You will be missed more than you will ever know.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I am so grateful to have Dr. Shub as my doctor. He is extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and kind, and he actually cares about his patients. Despite my list of questions, I never feel rushed. He always gives me the time of day and takes me seriously. His receptionists are polite, caring and efficient...never a negative thing to say about this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

If you have Dr. Shub for your family doctor, then you know you have won the MD Lottery. He is caring, thorough, wise, and extremely punctual, yet he never makes you feel rushed. He has made many house calls to our family over the years he always calls you back the same day and he is very well connected in the medical field. I can't speak enough praises about this truely amazing man. Thanks Dr. Shub for taking such good care of our family over the years.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr Shub is a dedicated,caring doctor who often goes well beyond the call of duty in his commitment to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Even when he changed offices years ago, I moved with him. Exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr Shub is a wonderful family doctor - compassionate, caring and empathic. He has been our family doctor for 21 years and we feel so very fortunate to have him care for us when we need him. He listens to your concerns and approaches any issue with calm and confidence, and obvious expertise.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

He is one of the best. Never too busy to consult. Very warm and caring.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Shub is a fantastic doctor who is caring, punctual, and knowledgeble. He has a wonderful beside manner and is always pleasant. If there is something that he cannot help you with, he will refer you to a specialist who can help.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007