Ratings for Dr. Susan Baldi

There will be none as wonderful and comprehensive as Dr Susan Baldi!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

What can I say....I have never had a doctor as great as Dr. Baldi. I can't express to you enough how much she genuinely cares about her patients. Dr. Baldi and her staff have always been there for me every time I've needed anything and I can't thank them enough for everything they have done. As a staff, they are trained very well and address all your needs as a patient.... and as I said, Dr. Baldi really is a top notch doctor. I've never had a doctor that gets to know the patient as well as she does and I think that speaks volumes of her ability to make going to the doctors office the best experience possible. There is no one in the Bay area as good as Dr. Baldi which is why I truly recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Baldi. Finally a doctor who actually listens to me and looks me over - she doesn't just reach for a prescription pad. She is warm and caring - always a plus for a doctor - but she is also extremely smart, insightful and intuitive. I go to HER because I know she will take better care of me than anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

We pay out of pocket, so she was getting paid cash for everything. She made us do bloodwork every 3 months, an EKG each year, a chest X-ray every year and all prescriptions were good for 90 days, then you had to have the pharmacy call her for refills, and she wanted a visit every 6 months or else she wouldn't fill them. I'm 40. I don't need all this stuff. What I did need was a blood pressure medicine refill, but she heard we moved to St. Pete and she told the pharmacy she wasn't my doctor. So guess what? I'm out of blood pressure medicine in 4 days, and if I die, my husband is going to sue the pants off her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

She is by far the best Doctor I've found in my 53 years. Kind, caring, sharp, knowledgeable, a shoulder to cry on, doesn't rush you, is thorough. I just can't say enough about her. I'm so glad I found her!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Susan Baldi's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL