Ratings for Dr. William McCready

Dr. Mccready doesn't explain any important information to his patients, you will either have to ask nurse's for results or research yourself. I highly recommend trying to get a diffrrent renal doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I am very nervous when visiting the doctor's office. I felt comfortable with him and he was very thorough with my condition. I appreciated his help with what I'm going through. Great job!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

had he not purposely cancled pain meds surgeon had prescribed hours after amputation and not represcribed pain meds,did not respond to hospital trying to contact him,Would the Indian Vet,who joined the army at 15 ,came home,married a widow with 5 children, worked ,not drank all his life as accused by this doctor still be alive??To the staff thank you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr McCready is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor and we are lucky to have him here. He is very kind as is his office staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Dr. McCready is an expert in his field. He is a very busy man but I trust in him and his expertise.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007