Ratings for Dr. Robert Clark

He is one of the most intelligent, caring doctors i have ever encountered. He was so honest with me and advised me of what we should do next due to my illness. I would recommend Dr. Clark to ANYONE who needs him to help live your life longer. because if it can be done... he will do it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

He did not even wait to read my chart in the hospital

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

The office staff and Dr. Clark were both friendly and professional. DrClark put me at ease about the prodedures I had to undertake.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Thank you Dr. Clark for seeing my partner Gary back in Thanksgiving week October 2017, you did your job to help Gary out with his illness sending Gary to an Oncologist Thursday Oct 26th were then we were confirmed that day Gary had stage 4 pancreatic cancer to his liver and was told 1 to 2 years maybe to live but unfortunately Gary passed away Monday Dec 11th, 2017 at the Mississauga trillium hospital due to maybe a urine infection we were told by his practionaire doctor that Monday Gary died around 9:30 or 9:40pm. He was 54 years old and was taking way to early especially from me at that time. His death has caused nothing but big problems due to a family member. I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of Gary when you did. Good luck.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

A few months ago I was very ill and was admitted to hospital. During my stay I was treated by many MDs specializing in various areas of medicine but Dr. Clark stood out amongst them all. He was caring and compassionate and took the time to explain my condition and treatment. When I mentioned his name to hospital staff they nodded their heads knowingly and agreed that he truly is a wonderful physician and his patients and colleagues hold him in the highest regard. After I was discharged from hospital he was the only doctor who called me at home to follow up and see how I was doing. I'd had some complications after a procedure that Dr. Clark didn't even perform, yet he called to follow up and see how I was progressing in my recovery. I had a follow-up procedure performed by Dr. Clark and felt at ease because I was in good hands. Again he phoned to follow up and see how I was doing. I additionally dealt with Dr. Clark's assistant Stephanie on several occasions as I had questions along the way and she was incredibly helpful, capable and kind. Dr. Clark phoned me back personally after each of my phone calls to his office. I highly recommend Dr. Clark to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Clark is one of the best specialist I have ever seen. His wonderful bedside manner, his care, concern and personable ways makes him an excellent fit. His receptionist is amazing, always on top of things and proactive. Pleaseeee never retire!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I would like to use this space and tell u it's been a nightmare to go Dr. Clark my dad was not diagnosed properly by doc Clark after excessive and constant complaining of his stomach hurting . My dad is 80 years old he ended up going to ER at the trillium hospital and is going thought excessive treatment of livercrisoso . As he was neglected by this doc . He didn't do CT scan on my dad which he needed initially. And it's been a living nightmare for all of us . With full time working moms and children and hospital visits all thanks to him . My father is super sick and all thanks to g sheet negligence of this doc . He confirmed there nothing wrong with him. Terrible doctor Never ever go to him if you love ure self and ure dear ones

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Clark. There just are not enough words to express the caring, compassionate, best bedside manner, personable doctor that Dr. Clark is. He took care of my dad for well over four years and treated him as well as if it was his own dad....He treated him with the best care ever, knowledge and I must say love that any doctor could give. He was there for my dad at any given time. Always ready to help and make him feel better even by just speaking to him. He was a shoulder for me to cry on when dad passed away. He now takes care of my mom and myself with our own issues. Again the best doctor i can ever recommend. He is not only a doctor to our family but much more considered part of our family....He has a special place in our hearts...DR. CLARK PLEASE DON'T EVER RETIRE...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

The best Gastro Doctor by far - his bedside manner, knowledge and care and concern are amazing. His receptionist is lovely - always a pleasure! I have been with him since I was 20 years old and I am 53 now - never even thought about seeing anyone else!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Hi, My name is Izabela and I would like to thank Dr. Clark for the excellent everything that he did while in the hospital, follow ups and for basically saving my life. great doctor, great person with a good sense of humor. Well, in my books he is amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016