Ratings for Dr. Robert Clark

Dr. Clark is one of the best specialist I have ever seen. His wonderful bedside manner, his care, concern and personable ways makes him an excellent fit. His receptionist is amazing, always on top of things and proactive. Pleaseeee never retire!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I would like to use this space and tell u it's been a nightmare to go Dr. Clark my dad was not diagnosed properly by doc Clark after excessive and constant complaining of his stomach hurting . My dad is 80 years old he ended up going to ER at the trillium hospital and is going thought excessive treatment of livercrisoso . As he was neglected by this doc . He didn't do CT scan on my dad which he needed initially. And it's been a living nightmare for all of us . With full time working moms and children and hospital visits all thanks to him . My father is super sick and all thanks to g sheet negligence of this doc . He confirmed there nothing wrong with him. Terrible doctor Never ever go to him if you love ure self and ure dear ones

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Clark. There just are not enough words to express the caring, compassionate, best bedside manner, personable doctor that Dr. Clark is. He took care of my dad for well over four years and treated him as well as if it was his own dad....He treated him with the best care ever, knowledge and I must say love that any doctor could give. He was there for my dad at any given time. Always ready to help and make him feel better even by just speaking to him. He was a shoulder for me to cry on when dad passed away. He now takes care of my mom and myself with our own issues. Again the best doctor i can ever recommend. He is not only a doctor to our family but much more considered part of our family....He has a special place in our hearts...DR. CLARK PLEASE DON'T EVER RETIRE...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

The best Gastro Doctor by far - his bedside manner, knowledge and care and concern are amazing. His receptionist is lovely - always a pleasure! I have been with him since I was 20 years old and I am 53 now - never even thought about seeing anyone else!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Hi, My name is Izabela and I would like to thank Dr. Clark for the excellent everything that he did while in the hospital, follow ups and for basically saving my life. great doctor, great person with a good sense of humor. Well, in my books he is amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

This doctor is unprofessional, and lacks listening skills and is incapable of critical thinking outside typical common gastro issues. He lacks patient empathy. When anyone questions his authority, nurses included he excludes and punishes people by withdrawing treatment. The staff at Trillium think very poorly of his capabilities as a medical practitioner but cannot rise up to speak about this because he tweaks the system to fit his needs.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

What an amazing man, can't say enough in praises about him and his staff..he does save lives

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Love this man. He saves lives. Great person. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Simply the most compassionate and caring specialist I have ever seen. He is very kind, listens to your concern and it very down to earth. I wish all the doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Clark treated me from intestine ulcer and internal bleeding during a weekend emergency. I was very fortunate to have him. He is a caring knowledgeable Dr. with a sense of hummer and human touch. Thank you Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015