Ratings for Dr. Raghu Sarvepalli

Dr Raghu is our family doctor, and is wonderful. We are lucky we found him and his wife to take care of us when we need them.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Saw him years ago. Thinks he knows everything; language barrier.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Have remained with Raghu over 20 yrs. Very personable and passionate about his patients. Office visits are usually very close to scheduled times unless some type emergency occurs. Willingly explains all procedures he recommends. We could use a lot of Dr's. like him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Ragu has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has always been very considerate and polite. He knows me and what I do for a living. he always asks about my golf game and my computer business. I wouldn't change doctors even if I was paid to. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Ragu. He is arrogant and thinks he knows everything. I have had to go online and doctor myself. I am looking for a new doctor asap

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Very promt and knowledgeable, plesanet demeanor dose not talk down to you and he makes sure you understand what he is telling you before you leave.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Raghu Sarvepalli is wonderful; shows caring, interest, humility, compassion, politeness, knowledge, helpfullness if needing a reference as well.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Raghu Sarvepalli's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)