Ratings for Dr. Douglas A. Girod

Dr. Girod and his staff Heather & Dorothy are so wonderful. They cared for my husband during a terrible cancer diagnosis in 2008-2009. Dr. Girod always gave us hope and we left his office feeling better than when we went in. I had no doubt that my husband was getting the best possible care. Ultimately Dr. Girod could not save my husband, but we had no regrets in our selection of Dr. Girod. May God Bless him and his compassionate staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

During the worst part of our lives we had Dr. Girod. He is a blessing, very talented,and so informative. After one long terrible surgery on my husband he was very honest and I will never forget the words "I AM NOT GOD, AND ALL IT TAKES IS ONE TINY CANCER CELL". He treated my husband with respect and we BOTH were real live people not just a case file. His staff are just as awesome. Heather always returned my calls and was so helpful. Words are not adequate to thank him for all he did for us. He is truly one of a kind and a very caring man. God Bless You.You are the Best. Mrs. Randy Kelly Wichita, KS

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

I don't think my husband would be alive today if it were not for Dr. Girod. I would recommend him to any head and neck cancer patient.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Excellent Dr and an excellent surgeon. I have been his patient since 2003 and cannot find anything but positive things to say. His nurse Heather is the GREATEST!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Performed my parotidectomy surgery. The surgery went extremely well, better than expected. Dr. Girod made me feel like he would take as much time with me as I needed before the surgery to answer all my questions. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Daughters Oncologist for Temporal Bone resection surgery. Knowledgable, compassionate, relates terrifically well one on one. Very skilled and gets superlative marks from other doctors who know and have worked with him. Responded back to me via e-mail promptly on a day that he was tied up with surgery. Was most impressed. Staff also very helpful with questions on referrals, 2nd opinion records and insurance.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Outstanding surgeon w/tremendous knowledge and compassion

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

He is responsible for finding my primary cancer when NO ONE else could. I believe he is responsible for my being alive and surviving cancer! Need I say more?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Douglas A. Girod's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)