Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Cange

Dr. Cangé is a very professional and knowledgeable Physician. He takes the time needed to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. He is just as good with my 4 year old son as he is with myself and treating my 70 year old mother in law. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The best! A professional, caring, thorough Doctor. He has been treating members of my family for years. We all love him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Very professional, caring and thorough. He takes the time to really listen to me, explain my problems in detail and is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to listen and explain everything.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

So happy to have found a professional physician who listens and REALLY cares about me and my health!👍🏼👍🏼

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Cange has been taking care of our family for over ten years. He is caring, professional, thorough and takes very good care of all of us. We are very happy with Dr. Cange.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Wonderful Doctor who really cares about me as a patient and a person. Doctor Cange has been great with my kids and my 79 year old Mom. The best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Excellent Doctor. My family and I have been patients of his for many years. He truly cares about his patients, spends time with them and is a truly wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Wonderful Doctor. He takes time to explain everything to me and treats me with respect. I am so glad I have him in my corner with all my health issues. He is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Cangé was able to finally diagnose my health problem I have been suffering with for over 15 years! I have been to countless doctors and none were able to help. Dr. Cangé sent me for tests, I came back a week later for diagnosis and treatment and finally have my life back. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Jean M. Cange's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)