Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Cange

I have been a patient of Dr. Cange for over 10 years. He is thorough, kind and compassionate. I completely trust him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cange for many years. He is wonderfully thorough, kind and compassionate. My entire family are now patients of his. Wonderful Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

He listens and is helpful with answering questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Was very thorough at the beginning of the appointment. When told him of my concerns, seemed to get argumentative. Argued that the test I was requesting would show "symptoms". Asked if possible if I was a carrier and some things can be asymptomatic. continued to argue then said would order the tests(clearly to appease me). Then rushed me out the door without giving me my scripts for the tests. had to get the scripts from the secretary. Went to get the blood work done and the requested tests weren't on it. contacted the office on Thursday, was told Dr. would call by end of day, had to call back on Tuesday. Finally got him on phone, asked why tests not on script, he cont. to argue that would show symptoms. Then said would have to come in and pay another copay to get those tests added then hung up on me. He is clearly strapped for cash, and received his doctorate from the University of Phoenix online. Will be making the switch to another doctor,and advising my brother and dad to do same.

Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Cange is a fantastic family doctor. I would consider him a friend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

very knowledgeable.good bedside maner. easy to talk to

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Open to people who are thinking about alternative ideas rather than just traditional treatments.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Jean M. Cange's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)