Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Cange

What a super Doctor. He doesn’t just give you the “once over” and send you off to a specialist. He is the only family Physician who has been willing to treat my heart, kidney and blood pressure issues. No expensive and time consuming specialists needed. He is so knowledgeable and competent in all areas. I trust him totally with my health!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

What a wonderful Physician. He is kind, caring and takes the time to really listen to my concerns/problems and to answer all my questions. His staff is always cheerful and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

What a wonderful Doctor. He is the BEST in Buffalo. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and professional. Since I have been seeing Dr. Cange I know I (and my family) is in excellent hands. I wouldn’t trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Best Doctor in Buffalo! He is kind, caring and professional... a treasure for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Wonderful Doctor. I am so happy I found him. He is professional, thorough, caring and kind.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Cangé is by far the best doctor I've had. He's thorough, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Best Doctor in Buffalo. We couldn’t be happier with Dr. Cangé. Great to have a caring professional in your corner.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Best Doctor EVER! He is thorough, professional and caring. He has made several house calls to visit my Mother who is unable to come to the office. Like part of our family!😍

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Kind, Caring and professional Doctor. He is as great with my 71 year old mother as he is with me and my 6 year old. Thank you, Dr. Cangé, for being the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Very happy with Dr. Cangé. He is a wonderful, thorough and professional Doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Jean M. Cange's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)