Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Cange

Kind, Caring and professional Doctor. He is as great with my 71 year old mother as he is with me and my 6 year old. Thank you, Dr. Cangé, for being the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Very happy with Dr. Cangé. He is a wonderful, thorough and professional Doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I went to this dr for a second opinion. He seemed completely detached, bored and provided literally no insight I couldn't have gleaned from the internet. Waste of my copay. Would not recommend.

Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Cangé is a very professional and knowledgeable Physician. He takes the time needed to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. He is just as good with my 4 year old son as he is with myself and treating my 70 year old mother in law. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The best! A professional, caring, thorough Doctor. He has been treating members of my family for years. We all love him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Very professional, caring and thorough. He takes the time to really listen to me, explain my problems in detail and is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to listen and explain everything.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

So happy to have found a professional physician who listens and REALLY cares about me and my health!👍🏼👍🏼

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Cange has been taking care of our family for over ten years. He is caring, professional, thorough and takes very good care of all of us. We are very happy with Dr. Cange.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Wonderful Doctor who really cares about me as a patient and a person. Doctor Cange has been great with my kids and my 79 year old Mom. The best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Jean M. Cange's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)