Ratings for Dr. Kellie M. Tolin

Dr. Kellie Tolin has proven to be very unpredictacle as far as her temperament goes, very judgemental and sometimes seems downright agitated and angry; which is not the way to forge a trusting Dr. patient relationship. If you inadvertantly in any way aggrivate her... she will have you leaving her office in tears and never return. She is unprofessional and angry.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Unprofessional......borderline unethical. I wouldn't have her treat my dog!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Tolin is very knowledgeable in her area and god send to patients like me. To see comments that are bashing her are just absurd. I love that is open and frank pulling no punches. Thank you for all of your help Dr Tolin!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Doctor Tolin is smart, open-minded, a great listener, and she has been very helpful to me over the years. I am very grateful to her as well as her staff. They have been extremely polite to me at all times. My main recommendation if you want to have a successful appointment and healthy doctor/patient relationship with Doctor Tolin is be on time to your appointments and be honest and respectful, and she will show you the same respect and hopefully improve your life like she has mine. (By be on time, I mean, show up early.)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Love that she runs on time. She has really provided a great deal of help and support. Invaluable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

If you just want drugs, she will suit you fine. If you want someone with any empathy or insight to provide therapy you probably want to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Tolin is initially very helpful and seems approachable and trustworthy at first. She was very helpful to me for more than year, until I ran into some paperwork issues with her office. Being an anxiety patient (diagnosed by her, no less) the situation made me very nervous. When I attempted to express that I was feeling badly because of it, Dr. Tolin proceeded to verbally abuse me for the remainder of our time together. I'm not exaggerating. I sat there sobbing while she told me I was making a big deal out of nothing, while she told me I was "wasting my time and everyone else's with these dramatics," and continually responded to my tearful attempt to explain that I was only talking about my feelings (as you'd expect with a psychiatrist) with "well I stand by my office staff." She was so incredibly cruel and hostile that eventually I could only sit there and cry in silence, upon which she said "well, you've wasted all your time and you're about to waste someone else's" and asked if I had anything else to say. I left her office in tears. At no point did she or her staff attempt to assist or speak with me as I departed. I have not heard from her since. To summarize: I understand that she can be helpful, as she was for me, but someday you too will probably do something that displeases her. God help you when you do.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Tolin has helped me a great deal! I have been seeing her for about two years now and she has been very attentive and proactive with my medication plan. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have read some other comments, some very negative. I have been seeing Dr. Tolin for almost 18 months, and I have had a positive relationshi--and I am not an easy patient. I have had many psychiatrists over the past 25 years, and I would rate Dr. Tolin at the top of my list. She is a good listener, patient, and supportive. When I could not afford the co-payment for my meds, she arranged to get samples for me until I could get them another way.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I've only seen Dr. Tolin once, but she is wonderful, and anything but rude! She is compassionate and sensitive, and has lots of knowledge about medications. She took her time with me, asked good questions about my symptoms, and gave me hope that they will get better. I've been to other psychiatrists and had bad experiences, and Dr. Tolin deserves 5 stars just for my initial interaction with her. I look forward to continuing to work with her!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Kellie M. Tolin's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Oxford