Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Kiefer

Dr. Kiefer and his staff made my dental experience pleasant and painess. Two very important qualities for a visit to the dentist. Good job!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Kiefer and his staff always treat me with the utmost respect and courtesy, offering to explain what they are doing,showing me the work that needs to be done, using live video cameras to show before and after,etc.Plus they have the latest equipment including a machine tha completes a cap at the same visit so I don't have to come back again, be numbed, and wear those temporary caps that come off and are sensitive. I recommend Dr Kiefer's office (Wooster Dental) to my friends and they have thanked me. Quite honestly I would not go anywhere else and would drive a long distance to get there if I had to do that......A really caring, dedicated group of people......Have also referred people with kids and the kids love to go there! I wish my childhood dentist had been as good to me as they have been.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Kiefer's office is the only dentist office I have been in that I actually enjoy being there. Everyone in the office goes out of their way to be kind and helpful. He and his staff have the most progressive methods out there. They are all skilled professionals. I would recommend their office to anyone and especially to anyone who has had a previously bad experience in a dentist's office. Dr. Kiefer and has entire staff are the very best!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. K. has been my husband's dentist for ever and took me as well. He did an emergency root canal for me the day after I arrived in the U.S. He ensures my comfort and explains everything to me before the procedure is done. If he sees too much work for one appointment, he sets out a plan so you can prepare financially (if necessary). He also offers options depending upon your financial ability. He's compassionate and has a great group of assistants working with him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007