Ratings for Dr. John A. Clough

Dr cough has always treated our family well. He took care of my mom when there wasn't any hope for surgery. She has now passed. I will always be in his debt for helping her. He has seen myself on occasion and he is so helpful. I trust him fully.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Most amazing Doctor and staff ever! Thank you Dr Clough and Richelle!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He was one of my sons surgeons who removed a bone cyst and did a spinal fusion we are more than happy with everything he has done for us! An excellent surgeon and all together a great guy very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Seems friendly. But it's not real. He cut me up bad and won't ever see me - just his nurses who don't know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

What a Quack!!! nothing but bad experience.. I would never do this again to my body.. the surgery has left me in a mess!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr Clough was very clear on what he was going to do and very knowledgeable about my condition. I haven't had any problems since 2007.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Horrible experience! Admitted to hospital in excoriating pain on Monday and informed I would have surgery that morning. He insisted my surgery was a “simple procedure and should be done as day surgery” I was bumped off the schedule for two days and did not have surgery until Wednesday afternoon. I did not receive DVT prevention even after requesting it because he did not feel it was necessary. My post op pain was not addressed and I was sent home since that was their routine. For months every appointment I had was with a RN or NP since he was too bust to keep an appointment. I had a DVT requiring surgery to keep my leg, nearly lost my life and my back was a mess, in constant pain!!!! Interventional radiology made suggestions for follow up, which he disregarded. I would be dead if I did not find another doctor. I have since had the same surgery done by another surgeon. I am now pain free and getting my life back on track. NO thanks to Dr Clough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Great surgeon. Went to Dr. Cleough after previous surgeon did not fix the problem. Would always recommend Dr. Cleough. Warning: Don't go to Centerpoint in Independence, MO.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr Clough performed a lumbalaminectomy on me 3 years ago, I was heavily druged & couldnt walk, & was told Id have to be on pain meds forever.Im now a body builder,in the best shape of my life,& I dont even have to take a tylenol,I have no complaints,at all, he knows Neuro"

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Clough and Dr. Bamber both should be inducted to Sainthood! These are the most caring, knowledgeable men in Neuro in the Kansas City Area! They take all the time that you need, talk to you on "your level", and Rachel their nurse goes above and beyond! Don't even look any further, these are the docs you need!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. John A. Clough's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup