Ratings for Dr. John A. Clough

Dr. Clough in my opinion is at the top of his field. he is a compassionate surgeon with the most excellent bedside manner he don't rush you he sits and listens to you that's why he's late a lot but that's understandable he saved my life and I owe him the world and would recommend him to anyone he is an excellent doctor and he's not all about the money he cares about his patients and their well-being you'll never meet a nicer man and if I could recommend him for an award I would do it. I have nothing but great respect and love for this Dr thank you Dr.Clough. Caroline

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr cough has always treated our family well. He took care of my mom when there wasn't any hope for surgery. She has now passed. I will always be in his debt for helping her. He has seen myself on occasion and he is so helpful. I trust him fully.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Most amazing Doctor and staff ever! Thank you Dr Clough and Richelle!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He was one of my sons surgeons who removed a bone cyst and did a spinal fusion we are more than happy with everything he has done for us! An excellent surgeon and all together a great guy very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Seems friendly. But it's not real. He cut me up bad and won't ever see me - just his nurses who don't know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

What a Quack!!! nothing but bad experience.. I would never do this again to my body.. the surgery has left me in a mess!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr Clough was very clear on what he was going to do and very knowledgeable about my condition. I haven't had any problems since 2007.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Horrible experience! Admitted to hospital in excoriating pain on Monday and informed I would have surgery that morning. He insisted my surgery was a “simple procedure and should be done as day surgery” I was bumped off the schedule for two days and did not have surgery until Wednesday afternoon. I did not receive DVT prevention even after requesting it because he did not feel it was necessary. My post op pain was not addressed and I was sent home since that was their routine. For months every appointment I had was with a RN or NP since he was too bust to keep an appointment. I had a DVT requiring surgery to keep my leg, nearly lost my life and my back was a mess, in constant pain!!!! Interventional radiology made suggestions for follow up, which he disregarded. I would be dead if I did not find another doctor. I have since had the same surgery done by another surgeon. I am now pain free and getting my life back on track. NO thanks to Dr Clough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Great surgeon. Went to Dr. Cleough after previous surgeon did not fix the problem. Would always recommend Dr. Cleough. Warning: Don't go to Centerpoint in Independence, MO.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr Clough performed a lumbalaminectomy on me 3 years ago, I was heavily druged & couldnt walk, & was told Id have to be on pain meds forever.Im now a body builder,in the best shape of my life,& I dont even have to take a tylenol,I have no complaints,at all, he knows Neuro"

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. John A. Clough's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)