Ratings for Dr. Rodney Beauchesne

He was so good at fixing my lower back problems that I have been struggling with for the past two years now I can go for a run without any pain and it only took a month of treatments. Now I go there regularly and take my kids because they and myself think he is a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Rod is amazing! He always makes me feel much better and he is interested in you as a person doing what you can to help your self stay in the best shape you can. I has also worked on my horses and dogs. I always recommend Dr. Rod! :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have tried many Edmonton Chiros and plenty from other places too as I travel a lot, & Dr Beauchesne is by far THE BEST. I always leave feeling at least 90% better, usually 100%, whereas with too many DCs I feel the same leaving as when I arrived. He not only is extremely skilled, he's very patient too, and if you have many problem areas, he always takes the time to thoroughly deal with them all. If an area is resistant to one type of treatment, he tries others until he conquers the problem. He is very lighthearted & never makes me feel guilty if I take up "too much" of his time... yet somehow he never runs behind schedule. He is very science-minded, NOT one of those flakey types that give Chiro a bad name. He is great for the rookie or sceptic patient because he has so many techniques he can use... he can adjust you without "cracking your back" if you're squeamish of that method. He also gives good advice about workouts, stretching, pillows... anything related to getting you better!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rod for 7 years now. When my body was a mess, I saw him frequently. Now I see him every 6 weeks or so for maintenance. I totally trust the man. Plus, he makes me laugh. I would not consider seeing another chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Rod is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgable and professional and will do whatever you need to make sure you feel better. He is also very personable and fun to deal with. His staff is excellent and I wouldn't even think of going to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Rod is very helpful, knowledgeable and he is very punctual. He has a great sense of humour is generally a lot of fun...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

"Dr. Rod" is friendly, shares information re: your care openly. Is knowledgeable, orginally coming from the U.S. He is honest and personable, works hard. He even does house appointments, costs a little more. Is young and eager to help his patients. He is willing to even come to my place of work to demonstrate the proper ways of lifting and preventative care. He is interested in nutrition as well as a whole spectrum to assist patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007