Ratings for Dr. Tamera Tsafnat

She has terrible time management and doesn't have time to fit people in. It took me 2 weeks to get into see her, this issue couldn't wait 2 weeks. Had to go to emerg. She won't let you release your medical forms to another doctor either! Terrible

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I totally agree with all of the negative comments on here!! I thought it was just me and that she absolutely hates me, but no! She's just a total witch doctor, for lack of foul language lol...I will stick with the ER in Stratford if I have any issues from now on!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had. She is intelligent, compassionate and very thorough.

Submitted January 23, 2016

She is horrible, if you can, seek another Dr. Even if you have no Dr. go to the ER, they will be much more helpful, caring, much more intelligent than this Dr. She goes by books and has no bedside manner. Its her way or the highway. She doesn't listen, she just talks. PLEASE, don't come to her if you need help!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Extremely disappointed with this doctor, particularly her lack of bedside manner - atrocious. She can be very patronising/humilating. We have a young family and are desperately searching for a new doctor. Other friends/neighbors that also unfortunately share this same GP head to the ER departments of either Seaforth or Stratford Hospitals. This in itself is inconvenient especially when lugging sick children, and an indication of what others also feel about Dr Tsafnat. I wish there was a walk-in clinic in Stratford.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I also agree with other patients opinion. She makes you feel like you are making things up and asks what she thinks she should do about it. She makes you feel stupid and she is judgmental, she resorts to holistic medicine, tells you to stand on one foot while brushing your teeth to help a bad ankle, or to make a diary for you problem. She is good for filling out existing prescriptions and for passing the buck, but terrible at diagnosing anything. I almost died because she had no idea what was the matter with me and sent me home.I only went to her because i had no doctor, and i still don`t with her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Always punctual, courteous, explains situations clearly. Always asks if I have other concerns, checks on meds.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I gave her a 1 for 'unhelpful' and 'acknowledgeable' because the system will not allow for a '0' (zero)score. Also, if you feel comfortable with a Dr who ridicules, dismisses what you say and makes you feel like a second class citizen - this is the Dr for you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I agree with some of the other comments that Dr Tsafnat has a poor bedside manner. She comes across very judgmental & critical and my family have seen other Doctors at the clinic (which we are more than happy with), than we see of her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Excellent doctor! I have been seeing different doctors for the past four years now and Dr. Tsafnat is the ONLY doctor to call me directly (not her staff) to see how I'm doing. She provides her medical opinion to either treat me or direct me to proper medical care. Her professionalism, compassion and follow up calls have proven to me that Dr. Tsafnat is a dedicated and knowledgeable doctor. There are other comments from other people on this website that it is difficult to schedule an appointment with her. I disagree with that and have had no problem with booking an appointment…..especially if it is urgent, she will fit you in. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011