Ratings for Dr. Albert Ferrara

Dr. Ferrara is the best doctor I have been to. He is very thorough and very caring. He takes the time for his patients and always makes you feel good no matter what the circumstance.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great doctor Rude unprofessional front desk staff

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Ferrara is the best physician I have ever encountered. He puts you at ease and takes his time with any questions you may have. Spur of the moment appts you may need are always accommodated. I will miss Dr F when I retire out of state!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Ferrara is awesome. He got me unterrified of doctors, got me to take my meds, come back for regular visits and I've dropped nearly 50lbs in the one year I've seen him. It's all good.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I've been a patient for 13 years. He will always take the time to answer questions and hear concerns. I am diabetic I am very confident with his handling of my issues. My wife and oldest son are also patients and we are all very satisfied. His office staff can be a little flaky.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferrars office for over 15 years, I was originally a patient of Dr Zuckermanns and so was my family. after he retired I then decided to stay and see Dr Ferrara. I have white coat syndrome and get very nervous during a visit especially if I have no idea what is wrong. Dr Ferrara has been very patient, kind and never ever have I had a problem with him calling me back or sqeezing me in for an appointment. Thank goodness I have not had a serious problem in the past to coment on but i can say that I am confident that if I did he would not hesitate to provide the proper treatment that would be needed or to send me to someone that could help. Staff is weird and sometime not helpful, but never had a problem with not receiving phone calls on test results in a very timely fashion or a call back. I would recomend, and have, to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

The doctor is ok as long as you don"t have a complicated problem. If it"s easy like a sore throat and antibiotics I would go to him. For anything major, I would go to someone else

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Ferrara is the best! I have been going to him for many years and have recommended many people to him. I have ALWAYS received a return phone call when I left a message. He is very knowledgeable and I am assured a very helpful visit everytime I go.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferrara for little over 5 yrs and I have never had a negative experience with the Dr. Ferrara or his staff. I have left message for the doctor and he has returned my call. I am please with Dr. Ferrara and will continue to see him as my doctor and yes I have referred friends and family to him as well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Office Staff is rude, cold and uncooperative. It is almost impossible to speak with the Doctor by phone because of his staff. The Doctor himself does not follow up with lab reports, etc, which I found was mostly due to the fact that his staff gets a report and just files it away.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Albert Ferrara's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in East Meadow, NY