You may also like

Rate Dr. David B. Seifer

Dr. David B. Seifer's Ratings

I think I do have a clue as to what I am saying since it was my experience. Like I said my experience was not a good one. Maybe yours was better. "Person below me". Dr seifer might have success with ivf but he pushes it way to often. For my situation it was not needed and he would have made me go through an unnecessary expensive process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

The person below me has no clue what they are saying. They are not informed and their comments should be deleted as it serves as an injustice to any individuals experiencing infertility. Genesis is by far the most competent clinic and I would fly to Oregon to continue to receive Dr. Seifer's services. He takes pride in his profession and is a godsend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

People shouldn't criticize other people's reviews. Not everyone is going to have the same experience. I did not have a good experience with dr. seifer. He didn't even sit down at the appointment. He stood behind his desk. he had an attitude because I asked 1 simple question about vitamins. He insisted that I needed IVF with icsi. I am sure that most people would conceive using IVF but why not start small then work your way up. He basically said ok see you later contact my financial department so we can get started. Anyway I left there, found a new doctor and after some time and patience I am now pregnant with twins from IUI.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Comment on oct 13th, 2014 is out of line and ridiculous. I cannot speak to Dr Grazi's merits but Dr Seifer have us out son and was kind and patient every step of the way. Ludicrous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

The person that wrote 2 spaces below me is obviously irrational and I would disregard their ratings. Dr Seifer is a brilliant man and from someone that experienced multiple clinics, he is by far the most competent doctor we have experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I had the privilege to be Dr. Seifer's patient. I had low ovarian reserve, was in my mid 30's and never been pregnant. With his knowledge and help we were able to have a family. Thank you Dr. David Seifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Prior to hiring Dr David Seifer and Dr. Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility, I thoroughly reviewed other patients' experiences. I noticed, one patient, in particular, referred to Dr. Seifer as a "mensch." I could not disagree more! As a matter of fact, the word I would choose to use to describe Seifer is, "Gonif." Their modus operandi is Seifer lies and Grazi swears. I cannot stress to you enough, how we absolutely regret ever having dealt with these disgusting and atrocious men. They are both rude, nasty, and belligerent, to say the least. I have never, ever been so disrespected, as a woman, as I have personally experienced firsthand by Seifer and Grazi at Genesis Fertility. Not to make mention of the fact, that they are single handedly at fault for a myriad of costly mistakes for the failed IVF procedures I endured at their hand. It should not appear as a surprise that I have since "FIRED" these incompetent and unprofessional low-minded thieves.
It is critical that anyone who may be considering treating with Genesis, be made fully aware of my horrific and horrendous experiences. As I pray, this may never happen to another unsuspecting patient. I only wish someone would have been as honest and forthcoming. It would have saved me and my family tremendous heartache and misery.
As a side note, for your reference, Genesis Fertility does not want you to know that their new state-of-the-art facility, was actually, in fact, a FUNERAL HOME.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2575777].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Excellent doctor - his knowledge is unchallenged and he knows how to put you at ease

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

There are not enough kind words to say about Dr. Seifer. After my husband and I had a HORRIBLE experience at another fertility clinic, we felt so defeated after not conceiving after three embryo transfers. We decided to switch clinics and became patients of Dr. Seifer. He is INCREDIBLE. So knowledgable, does not waste your time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and treats you with compassion and respect. Within two weeks he found our problem (other clinic did not find it after almost a YEAR and recommended I undergo an unnecessary surgery) and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins after our FIRST round of IVF with Genesis. If all continues to go well, we will be leaving Dr. Seifer in a few weeks and moving onto an obgyn! My husband and I are so sad to leave Dr. Seifer! His knowledge and skills are unsurpassed and we will forever be grateful for the precious gift he has given us!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

After 10 years of trying to get pregnant, and countless doctor visits, we decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Seifer. Within a week of meeting Dr. Seifer, we were informed of all the underlying causes that have led to our infertility. For the first time in a while I felt like we finally met the right doctor. Once we knew the cause, Dr. Seifer provided us with different treatment options and identified the best option for our individual case. Most of all, what I liked about Dr. Seifer was that he was very proactive and direct about how to tackle each obstacle we faced, as well as very honest about what to expect. I’m proud to say that we are currently pregnant! I still can’t believe it. I just wish I had met Dr. Seifer earlier. He has been the only doctor who found the root of our problem, addressed it, and helped us move forward towards creating the miracle of life. I can’t even express the gratitude and happiness I currently feel in my heat. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444060].votes_count ]]