Ratings for Dr. David B. Seifer

Dr. Siefer is hands down, the best doctor you can possibly work with. I do not agree that he pushes IVF, we talked about the option and realized it was not for us, and he did not push back. He actually worked with us and our insurance to ensure we were taken care of. He works magic and eases your mind throughout the fertility process. Thank you, Dr. Siefer!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I think I do have a clue as to what I am saying since it was my experience. Like I said my experience was not a good one. Maybe yours was better. "Person below me". Dr seifer might have success with ivf but he pushes it way to often. For my situation it was not needed and he would have made me go through an unnecessary expensive process.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

The person below me has no clue what they are saying. They are not informed and their comments should be deleted as it serves as an injustice to any individuals experiencing infertility. Genesis is by far the most competent clinic and I would fly to Oregon to continue to receive Dr. Seifer's services. He takes pride in his profession and is a godsend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

People shouldn't criticize other people's reviews. Not everyone is going to have the same experience. I did not have a good experience with dr. seifer. He didn't even sit down at the appointment. He stood behind his desk. he had an attitude because I asked 1 simple question about vitamins. He insisted that I needed IVF with icsi. I am sure that most people would conceive using IVF but why not start small then work your way up. He basically said ok see you later contact my financial department so we can get started. Anyway I left there, found a new doctor and after some time and patience I am now pregnant with twins from IUI.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Comment on oct 13th, 2014 is out of line and ridiculous. I cannot speak to Dr Grazi's merits but Dr Seifer have us out son and was kind and patient every step of the way. Ludicrous!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The person that wrote 2 spaces below me is obviously irrational and I would disregard their ratings. Dr Seifer is a brilliant man and from someone that experienced multiple clinics, he is by far the most competent doctor we have experienced.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I had the privilege to be Dr. Seifer's patient. I had low ovarian reserve, was in my mid 30's and never been pregnant. With his knowledge and help we were able to have a family. Thank you Dr. David Seifer.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Prior to hiring Dr David Seifer and Dr. Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility, I thoroughly reviewed other patients' experiences. I noticed, one patient, in particular, referred to Dr. Seifer as a "mensch." I could not disagree more! As a matter of fact, the word I would choose to use to describe Seifer is, "Gonif." Their modus operandi is Seifer lies and Grazi swears. I cannot stress to you enough, how we absolutely regret ever having dealt with these disgusting and atrocious men. They are both rude, nasty, and belligerent, to say the least. I have never, ever been so disrespected, as a woman, as I have personally experienced firsthand by Seifer and Grazi at Genesis Fertility. Not to make mention of the fact, that they are single handedly at fault for a myriad of costly mistakes for the failed IVF procedures I endured at their hand. It should not appear as a surprise that I have since "FIRED" these incompetent and unprofessional low-minded thieves. It is critical that anyone who may be considering treating with Genesis, be made fully aware of my horrific and horrendous experiences. As I pray, this may never happen to another unsuspecting patient. I only wish someone would have been as honest and forthcoming. It would have saved me and my family tremendous heartache and misery. As a side note, for your reference, Genesis Fertility does not want you to know that their new state-of-the-art facility, was actually, in fact, a FUNERAL HOME.

Submitted October 13, 2014

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

There are not enough kind words to say about Dr. Seifer. After my husband and I had a HORRIBLE experience at another fertility clinic, we felt so defeated after not conceiving after three embryo transfers. We decided to switch clinics and became patients of Dr. Seifer. He is INCREDIBLE. So knowledgable, does not waste your time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and treats you with compassion and respect. Within two weeks he found our problem (other clinic did not find it after almost a YEAR and recommended I undergo an unnecessary surgery) and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins after our FIRST round of IVF with Genesis. If all continues to go well, we will be leaving Dr. Seifer in a few weeks and moving onto an obgyn! My husband and I are so sad to leave Dr. Seifer! His knowledge and skills are unsurpassed and we will forever be grateful for the precious gift he has given us!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. David B. Seifer's Credentials

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siefer is hands down, the best doctor you can possibly work with. I do not agree that he pushes IVF, we talked about the option and realized it was not for ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think I do have a clue as to what I am saying since it was my experience. Like I said my experience was not a good one. Maybe yours was better. "Person below ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The person below me has no clue what they are saying. They are not informed and their comments should be deleted as it serves as an injustice to any individual..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "People shouldn't criticize other people's reviews. Not everyone is going to have the same experience. I did not have a good experience with dr. seifer. He didn'..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Comment on oct 13th, 2014 is out of line and ridiculous. I cannot speak to Dr Grazi's merits but Dr Seifer have us out son and was kind and patient every step o..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The person that wrote 2 spaces below me is obviously irrational and I would disregard their ratings. Dr Seifer is a brilliant man and from someone that experie..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had the privilege to be Dr. Seifer's patient. I had low ovarian reserve, was in my mid 30's and never been pregnant. With his knowledge and help we were able..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Prior to hiring Dr David Seifer and Dr. Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility, I thoroughly reviewed other patients' experiences. I noticed, one patient, in parti..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor - his knowledge is unchallenged and he knows how to put you at ease"

September 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David B."

October 20, 2013