Ratings for Dr. Garland D. Scott

Dr Scott had been my OB/GYN for27 years. His calm efficient manner saved my daughter when she was born with a knot in her cord. That same cord wrapped around her neck twice and a bowl movement while in the birth canal. Each one could have posed problems for her but she had no issues thanks to this doctor. I have had many visits to his office and have felt I had 100% of his attention.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Scott did not listen to my concerns. He told me it was a waste of money to go see him and I will receive a bit Bill for wasting his time. Just to let you know I don't have regular periods and wanted answers. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I only had one encounter with Dr. Scott and it will be the ONLY one I ever have. I was hospitalized by one of his colleagues while I was going to school and it was during the one year I was without insurance. I was in horrendous pain and while we knew it was something gynecological, we hadn't solved the problem yet because I kept putting off appointments due to my demands with school. After being hospitalized, Dr. Scott was the doctor "on" that weekend. He walked into my room and the first words out of his mouth were "this is costing a lot of money". He never asked me how I felt, never asked me about my pain or any of my symptoms, he just explained how expensive treating me would be and how irresponsible it was to even allow me to be in the hospital. I had just been given a narcotic and was alone, but he forced me to make a surgical decision right then. NO WAY was I going to let that man touch me. He left the room and I called my family to come and get me. He came

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Very good doctor! Great bedside mannor and very knowledgable during difficult miscarriages, and with his help, we had 3 healthy babies!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Good doctor, but because he accepts welfare patients, the waiting time to see him is terrible. It literally can take hours. That's why I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Garland D. Scott's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)