Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

Loving my coolsculpting results done at Dr. Solish's office. They were very honest with me and explained what to expect in terms of results. Other places promised me what i now know was unrealistic. Dr Solish and his staff were honest with me and i achieved the results they predicted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great, Positive Experiences with Dr. Solish. He is truly an expert in his field. I am very happy with the Botox and Filler Injections. He is very kind and puts you at ease. A friend recommended Dr. Solish. I have been going to him for approx. 3 years. The office runs very smooth and efficient. I am in and out in a short time.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Solish is hands down the best injector for Botox and filler. I have spent many years working as a medical aesthetician in Toronto and have seen the work of some of the top doctors. The only one I chose to do my injections is Dr Solish. I have never looked "over done" or artificial yet no one guesses my real age. He is highly skilled, kind and in my option the best in the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Solish did a procedure on my eyelid for a basal cell carcinoma this morning. Everyone I dealt with was professional and pleasant and the surgery was painless with only slight sensitivity afterward. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend Dr. Solish.

Submitted April 12, 2016

I was unsure about writing this review as I have the utmost respect for Dr. Solish. An amazing dermatologist, kind, but not very consistent with his injections. I had seen him before a few times, with amazing results. I went back after things started to wear off. He actually made me look worse. The filler in my eyes was below my tear trough, no filler in the cheek area that I could see, but certainly paid for filler there, and botox started to wear off after a month. Went back for these issues, but kept telling me I looked great and did some minimal fix. I still looked exhausted. I had to go somewhere else, spend more money, to look great again!! I won't be going back. I need consistent results. Beware!!

Submitted March 26, 2016

I had a few laser treatments to even out my red and brown spot. It turned out really great. Dr Solish was even able to take care of some age spots that the laser wouldn't be able to fix. Staff was nice and accommodating. Will definitely go back if i need anything else done.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have had two types of fat removal at the office, coolsculpting and liposonix. Two different machines for two different areas. I am very happy with the results. It was very easy. Took around 8 weeks to see the final results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

After being very satisfied with the injections i had with Dr Solish i decided to have laser treatments at his office. The experience was great with both. My injections improved my lines and wrinkles and now my skin looks great too. It is really a full service office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I used to see Dr Solish years ago but i moved further away. I just went to see him again recently. Results were great, he is very personal, and had the courtesy not to ask where i was going during the time i didnt see him. I paid the same some where else and didnt get as good results as I did with Dr Solish. Just booked some laser with his laser staff. I never knew how many different lasers he also has at his office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I have also seen him on more than one occasion. I agree the results make the difference, i learned my lesson when i went else where because he was booked up. It is definitely worth the wait. I paid around the same and really could tell the difference. His results were so much better and less painful. His office is very nice, clean and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016