You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

Dr Solish is hands down the best injector for Botox and filler. I have spent many years working as a medical aesthetician in Toronto and have seen the work of some of the top doctors. The only one I chose to do my injections is Dr Solish. I have never looked "over done" or artificial yet no one guesses my real age. He is highly skilled, kind and in my option the best in the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Solish did a procedure on my eyelid for a basal cell carcinoma this morning. Everyone I dealt with was professional and pleasant and the surgery was painless with only slight sensitivity afterward. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend Dr. Solish.

Submitted April 12, 2016

I was unsure about writing this review as I have the utmost respect for Dr. Solish. An amazing dermatologist, kind, but not very consistent with his injections. I had seen him before a few times, with amazing results. I went back after things started to wear off. He actually made me look worse. The filler in my eyes was below my tear trough, no filler in the cheek area that I could see, but certainly paid for filler there, and botox started to wear off after a month. Went back for these issues, but kept telling me I looked great and did some minimal fix. I still looked exhausted. I had to go somewhere else, spend more money, to look great again!! I won't be going back. I need consistent results. Beware!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I had a few laser treatments to even out my red and brown spot. It turned out really great. Dr Solish was even able to take care of some age spots that the laser wouldn't be able to fix. Staff was nice and accommodating. Will definitely go back if i need anything else done.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have had two types of fat removal at the office, coolsculpting and liposonix. Two different machines for two different areas. I am very happy with the results. It was very easy. Took around 8 weeks to see the final results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

After being very satisfied with the injections i had with Dr Solish i decided to have laser treatments at his office. The experience was great with both. My injections improved my lines and wrinkles and now my skin looks great too. It is really a full service office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I used to see Dr Solish years ago but i moved further away. I just went to see him again recently. Results were great, he is very personal, and had the courtesy not to ask where i was going during the time i didnt see him. I paid the same some where else and didnt get as good results as I did with Dr Solish. Just booked some laser with his laser staff. I never knew how many different lasers he also has at his office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I have also seen him on more than one occasion. I agree the results make the difference, i learned my lesson when i went else where because he was booked up. It is definitely worth the wait. I paid around the same and really could tell the difference. His results were so much better and less painful. His office is very nice, clean and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have seen Dr. Solish a number of times for botox and fillers. I really liked the experience and the results. I would certainly recommend him to others. I have two other friends who also go and they are also fans. His staff can be a bit short but they seem very busy. I found Dr. Solish himself to be quite friendly. At the end of the day, it is the results that matter and I have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very rude arrogant and told me he couldn't help me. Lol. I'm in my mid 40's and wanted him to fix filler from a another doctor who did a horrible job. Told me I had body dusmorphia and I should see a shrink instead. Wtf. His staff is also rude and they look overfilled. Lol. Obviously he didn't tell them they had body dusmorphia.

Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Nowell Solish's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solish is hands down the best injector for Botox and filler. I have spent many years working as a medical aesthetician in Toronto and have seen the work of s..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish did a procedure on my eyelid for a basal cell carcinoma this morning. Everyone I dealt with was professional and pleasant and the surgery was painle..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was unsure about writing this review as I have the utmost respect for Dr. Solish. An amazing dermatologist, kind, but not very consistent with his injections...."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a few laser treatments to even out my red and brown spot. It turned out really great. Dr Solish was even able to take care of some age spots that the la..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two types of fat removal at the office, coolsculpting and liposonix. Two different machines for two different areas. I am very happy with the resul..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being very satisfied with the injections i had with Dr Solish i decided to have laser treatments at his office. The experience was great with both. My ..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to see Dr Solish years ago but i moved further away. I just went to see him again recently. Results were great, he is very personal, and had the courte..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have also seen him on more than one occasion. I agree the results make the difference, i learned my lesson when i went else where because he was booked up. ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Solish a number of times for botox and fillers. I really liked the experience and the results. I would certainly recommend him to others. I have..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude arrogant and told me he couldn't help me. Lol. I'm in my mid 40's and wanted him to fix filler from a another doctor who did a horrible job. Told me..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw Dr. Solish for injections, very happy with my results. Looks very natural which is what I wanted. I was so worried it would look fake and it doesn't...."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Solish. Before i met Dr. Solish, I went to another clinic for Botox and fillers and spent a lot of money and was very unhappy with..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Solish in the past. He is ok but not very friendly. My eyes drooped after Botox so I wouldn't recommend him."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Solish. I am so surprised to see any negative scores. I saw him a week ago to fix some injections i had elsewhere. He was s..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience I was rushed and got the feeling he really didn't care about my concerns. He is arrogant and moody. I do not believe the other rati..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solish for years and have read the ratings below. I also think he is great, always pays attention to fine details and definitely never t..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish is wonderful but his front desk staff are rude, aggressive and unprofessional. He should get rid of them and hire someone with a level of sophistica..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solish for a few years now. Clearly most of these reviews are written by friends. Yes, he's a nice guy but not very competent with inject..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish is really the best in the business. I trust him entirely and send my friends to him without hesitation. He cares and listens and doesn't rush you. H..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a fan of Dr. Solich having been referred to him by trusted friends. He's knowledgable, effective and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr...."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I now work in down town Toronto and went to see Dr. Solish. I had good results at my previous doctor but had even better results with Dr. Solish. He notices som..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw this doctor for Botox for the first time. I have had Botox for many years at another Dermatologist's office but this doctor's office is closer. What a mis..."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.solish.com" to "http://www.solish.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5R 3N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "66 Avenue Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164831222".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw Dr. Solish at his office for the first time. I used to see another doctor but thought i would try Dr. Solish. My friends swear by him. I wasn't disa..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had skin cancer surgery by Doctor Solish. I was referred to him at the hospital because i was told he was one of the few people in Canada that can deal with ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Solish after reviewing him online. I found him and his staff to be great. He was honest about what could be done and delivered on exactly w..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "did surgery on my face, left a horrible scar, has refused to fix it after saying on the day of surgery that he would address any issues regarding the scar. was ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time seeing Dr. Solish but not the last. Very engaging with lovely disposition. Knowledgeable. Dr. Solish was able to figure out exactly what I wanted a..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Solish several times for fillers around the under eyes and upper cheek areas. He always does an excellent job. He is also a very likable fello..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish loves what he does. Really. It is not about the money and that is refreshing. I wanted to freshen up my look and he did exactly that. In about 15..."

September 24, 2014