Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

Dr. Solish removed basal cells from my nose last week (at WCH). He and his team were excellent. At all times I felt like I was in well qualified hands, while at the same time being treated kindly and attentively. The biopsy results confirmed that all of the suspicious cells were removed, and Dr. Solish took his time with the skin grafting at the end of the procedure - he was clearly attempting to optimize the end result. I left the hospital with clear and precise follow up instructions...including numbers to reach he and his team in the event of emergency. He and his team did their best to make the entire experience less difficult, and it was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Solish to anyone requiring this treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent doctor other doctors should learn from him

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Solish is the best for injections. I've done my share of shopping around and haven't looked any further since being referred to this awesome man. His focus is on symmetrical and natural results. If his concern was purely taking money I'd leave looking like a chipmunk. I admit I've tried but he sets me straight and I always leave happy. Any negative reviews, I have to say, can only be from people going in with demands and expectations that go against his expert judgement. He is lovely, kind, totally unpretentious and absolutely amazing at what he does. Look no further than Dr. Solish.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr solish operated on me when others didn't know what to do. He did a great job and i found him and his team to be professional kind and courteous through the entire process. The process was so efficient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Nowell Solish is very professional. His diagnosis for treatment is pretty spot on. Where he lacks is in the interpersonal skills. Some patience do not have a high threshold for pain and thus are going to need the necessary help for pain relief. He was very rude and treated my partner like a child. Shame is not the route to health improvement. A little kindness could go a long way.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Love my results, Thanks Dr. Solish. I look natural and rested, exactly what i wanted

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Had coolsculpting a few months ago. They were very realistic and honest with way to expect and i got the results i was hoping for. Found everyone to be professional and not pushy at all. All the staff and Dr. Solish seemed very honest and straight forward.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Helped me with work i had done elsewhere. Didn't criticize other doctor, offered constructive tips to improve what was done and fixed it with very little expense. Didnt try to over sell me at all and told me if i decide to do injectables again he would use less than i had else where. Found him to be very easy going. Takes a bit to get in and see him but now i understand why.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

very arrogant and unpleasant. only after money and doesnt listen to you

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I just attended a lecture of Dr Solish's here in the United States. I was very impressed with his knowledge and technique. He is a true expert in his field.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016