You may also like

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Solish. I am so surprised to see any negative scores. I saw him a week ago to fix some injections i had elsewhere. He was sympathetic and non judgmental. He made a great improvement on what was done before. I will have to wait until other things wear off but i am already happy. I learned my lesson, i went to a nurse at a spa, spent a lot of money and looked worse. I wonder if some of the bad ratings are other clinics rating other doctors!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I had a terrible experience I was rushed and got the feeling he really didn't care about my concerns. He is arrogant and moody. I do not believe the other ratings. Hard to believe he got such ratings.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Solish for years and have read the ratings below. I also think he is great, always pays attention to fine details and definitely never tries to up sell me . I am not a friend of his but actually feel like he treats me like one. I also find his front staff helpful. Dr. Solish is busy and i have been on his wait list and have been called for cancellations. I have been very happy with all the work he has done for me over the years i have been seeing him. On a rare occasion there has been a need for him to "touch up" an area and he was more than happy to do so.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Solish is wonderful but his front desk staff are rude, aggressive and unprofessional. He should get rid of them and hire someone with a level of sophistication.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Solish for a few years now. Clearly most of these reviews are written by friends. Yes, he's a nice guy but not very competent with injections. Not once did I not have to go back multiple times after botox and dermal filler injections so that he can fix it. There's always an issue but never satisying results. Considering the amount of money spent, I would not recommend him for injections to anyone. The uptight and unfriendly staff at the front desk are another story all together.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Solish is really the best in the business. I trust him entirely and send my friends to him without hesitation. He cares and listens and doesn't rush you. He has an unusually great eye for detail (I work with faces for a living as well). Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I am a fan of Dr. Solich having been referred to him by trusted friends. He's knowledgable, effective and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Solish and will happily refer my friends to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I now work in down town Toronto and went to see Dr. Solish. I had good results at my previous doctor but had even better results with Dr. Solish. He notices some small details that hadn't been picked up before and was able to give me a better result than I had before. Even though he is busy I didn't feel rushed. You can tell he cares about his patients and their results. I am glad I found Dr. Solish.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Saw this doctor for Botox for the first time. I have had Botox for many years at another Dermatologist's office but this doctor's office is closer. What a mistake. I felt rushed and felt as though he had more important ($$) people to see. The results were just ok. I will not be going back. I will continue to drive to see my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Nowell Solish's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Solish in the past. He is ok but not very friendly. My eyes drooped after Botox so I wouldn't recommend him."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Solish. I am so surprised to see any negative scores. I saw him a week ago to fix some injections i had elsewhere. He was s..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience I was rushed and got the feeling he really didn't care about my concerns. He is arrogant and moody. I do not believe the other rati..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solish for years and have read the ratings below. I also think he is great, always pays attention to fine details and definitely never t..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish is wonderful but his front desk staff are rude, aggressive and unprofessional. He should get rid of them and hire someone with a level of sophistica..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solish for a few years now. Clearly most of these reviews are written by friends. Yes, he's a nice guy but not very competent with inject..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish is really the best in the business. I trust him entirely and send my friends to him without hesitation. He cares and listens and doesn't rush you. H..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a fan of Dr. Solich having been referred to him by trusted friends. He's knowledgable, effective and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr...."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I now work in down town Toronto and went to see Dr. Solish. I had good results at my previous doctor but had even better results with Dr. Solish. He notices som..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw this doctor for Botox for the first time. I have had Botox for many years at another Dermatologist's office but this doctor's office is closer. What a mis..."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.solish.com" to "http://www.solish.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5R 3N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "66 Avenue Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14164831222".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw Dr. Solish at his office for the first time. I used to see another doctor but thought i would try Dr. Solish. My friends swear by him. I wasn't disa..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had skin cancer surgery by Doctor Solish. I was referred to him at the hospital because i was told he was one of the few people in Canada that can deal with ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Solish after reviewing him online. I found him and his staff to be great. He was honest about what could be done and delivered on exactly w..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "did surgery on my face, left a horrible scar, has refused to fix it after saying on the day of surgery that he would address any issues regarding the scar. was ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time seeing Dr. Solish but not the last. Very engaging with lovely disposition. Knowledgeable. Dr. Solish was able to figure out exactly what I wanted a..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Solish several times for fillers around the under eyes and upper cheek areas. He always does an excellent job. He is also a very likable fello..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solish loves what he does. Really. It is not about the money and that is refreshing. I wanted to freshen up my look and he did exactly that. In about 15..."

September 24, 2014