You may also like

Rate Dr. Nowell Solish

Dr. Nowell Solish's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Solish for years and have read the ratings below. I also think he is great, always pays attention to fine details and definitely never tries to up sell me . I am not a friend of his but actually feel like he treats me like one. I also find his front staff helpful. Dr. Solish is busy and i have been on his wait list and have been called for cancellations. I have been very happy with all the work he has done for me over the years i have been seeing him. On a rare occasion there has been a need for him to "touch up" an area and he was more than happy to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Dr. Solish is wonderful but his front desk staff are rude, aggressive and unprofessional. He should get rid of them and hire someone with a level of sophistication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Solish for a few years now. Clearly most of these reviews are written by friends. Yes, he's a nice guy but not very competent with injections. Not once did I not have to go back multiple times after botox and dermal filler injections so that he can fix it. There's always an issue but never satisying results. Considering the amount of money spent, I would not recommend him for injections to anyone. The uptight and unfriendly staff at the front desk are another story all together.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2876231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Solish is really the best in the business. I trust him entirely and send my friends to him without hesitation. He cares and listens and doesn't rush you. He has an unusually great eye for detail (I work with faces for a living as well). Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2859379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I am a fan of Dr. Solich having been referred to him by trusted friends. He's knowledgable, effective and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Solish and will happily refer my friends to his practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2847297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I now work in down town Toronto and went to see Dr. Solish. I had good results at my previous doctor but had even better results with Dr. Solish. He notices some small details that hadn't been picked up before and was able to give me a better result than I had before. Even though he is busy I didn't feel rushed. You can tell he cares about his patients and their results. I am glad I found Dr. Solish.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Saw this doctor for Botox for the first time. I have had Botox for many years at another Dermatologist's office but this doctor's office is closer. What a mistake. I felt rushed and felt as though he had more important ($$) people to see. The results were just ok. I will not be going back. I will continue to drive to see my previous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Just saw Dr. Solish at his office for the first time. I used to see another doctor but thought i would try Dr. Solish. My friends swear by him. I wasn't disappointed. He took the extra steps to do small things that made the difference between good and excellent. He is very efficient and actually took less time than my last doctor but got a better result. It seemed like he knew exactly what to do and where to put it. I am looking forward to using his laser services next.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had skin cancer surgery by Doctor Solish. I was referred to him at the hospital because i was told he was one of the few people in Canada that can deal with my skin cancer. He and his team of nurses and doctors he trains did an amazing job of removing my cancer. It took a few times of examining the pieces he removed so as to make sure he got it all, and he only took what was necessary. It turned out to be bigger than it looked but after it was all out was he fixed the hole he had to make and i am very happy with the results. He took his time deciding what he needed to do to make it look the best it could. I found him and his team to be professional and extremely efficient. I am very grateful for his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Solish after reviewing him online. I found him and his staff to be great. He was honest about what could be done and delivered on exactly what he told me to expect. I actually think i look better than he predicted. The entire experience was great and i would recommend him to anyone interested in Botox and fillers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776699].votes_count ]]