Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

Had coolsculpting a few months ago. They were very realistic and honest with way to expect and i got the results i was hoping for. Found everyone to be professional and not pushy at all. All the staff and Dr. Solish seemed very honest and straight forward.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Helped me with work i had done elsewhere. Didn't criticize other doctor, offered constructive tips to improve what was done and fixed it with very little expense. Didnt try to over sell me at all and told me if i decide to do injectables again he would use less than i had else where. Found him to be very easy going. Takes a bit to get in and see him but now i understand why.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

very arrogant and unpleasant. only after money and doesnt listen to you

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I just attended a lecture of Dr Solish's here in the United States. I was very impressed with his knowledge and technique. He is a true expert in his field.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Solish has taken care of me and my daughter with extreme respect and care. He listens and understands what we are looking to achieve and always takes the time to carefully exceed our expectations. He's the best in the city without a doubt.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Loving my coolsculpting results done at Dr. Solish's office. They were very honest with me and explained what to expect in terms of results. Other places promised me what i now know was unrealistic. Dr Solish and his staff were honest with me and i achieved the results they predicted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great, Positive Experiences with Dr. Solish. He is truly an expert in his field. I am very happy with the Botox and Filler Injections. He is very kind and puts you at ease. A friend recommended Dr. Solish. I have been going to him for approx. 3 years. The office runs very smooth and efficient. I am in and out in a short time.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Solish is hands down the best injector for Botox and filler. I have spent many years working as a medical aesthetician in Toronto and have seen the work of some of the top doctors. The only one I chose to do my injections is Dr Solish. I have never looked "over done" or artificial yet no one guesses my real age. He is highly skilled, kind and in my option the best in the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Solish did a procedure on my eyelid for a basal cell carcinoma this morning. Everyone I dealt with was professional and pleasant and the surgery was painless with only slight sensitivity afterward. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend Dr. Solish.

Submitted April 12, 2016

I was unsure about writing this review as I have the utmost respect for Dr. Solish. An amazing dermatologist, kind, but not very consistent with his injections. I had seen him before a few times, with amazing results. I went back after things started to wear off. He actually made me look worse. The filler in my eyes was below my tear trough, no filler in the cheek area that I could see, but certainly paid for filler there, and botox started to wear off after a month. Went back for these issues, but kept telling me I looked great and did some minimal fix. I still looked exhausted. I had to go somewhere else, spend more money, to look great again!! I won't be going back. I need consistent results. Beware!!

Submitted March 26, 2016