Dr. Nowell Solish

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

Since1998 Dr Solish has performed the MOH’s procedure , at WCH in Toronto , on my nose and face 3 times for skin cancers . He is a highly skilled Doctor who is also caring and courteous . I trust him and truly appreciate his surgical interventions . In my opinion ( retired BScN ) Dr Solish is definetly a 5 Star Dermatologist .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Solish is outstanding. Professional, prompt, kind and NEVER presses one to do too much. I'm a fan and highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

An expert in the field, Dr Solish lectures all of the world and it shows in his skill, excellent eye, steady hand, reassuring words and clear descriptions of the work he's doing , explanations and expectation setting.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very pleased. Was very honest about what to expect. Analyzed my face in a way others hadn't before. Gave me different options and wasn't hard selling anything to me. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Amazing Dr ! I asked for very natural results, which is exactly what I got. Perfect. Thanks Dr Solish....I wouldn't go to any other Dr.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Amazing doctor and staff! I was nervous going in for injections but dr solish explained everything and eased my mind. No swelling Or bruising and the results are so natural that my husband or friends can't tell that I've had injections . I can't say enough positive things about him or his staff- just wonderful people.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Solish removed basal cells from my nose last week (at WCH). He and his team were excellent. At all times I felt like I was in well qualified hands, while at the same time being treated kindly and attentively. The biopsy results confirmed that all of the suspicious cells were removed, and Dr. Solish took his time with the skin grafting at the end of the procedure - he was clearly attempting to optimize the end result. I left the hospital with clear and precise follow up instructions...including numbers to reach he and his team in the event of emergency. He and his team did their best to make the entire experience less difficult, and it was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Solish to anyone requiring this treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent doctor other doctors should learn from him

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Solish is the best for injections. I've done my share of shopping around and haven't looked any further since being referred to this awesome man. His focus is on symmetrical and natural results. If his concern was purely taking money I'd leave looking like a chipmunk. I admit I've tried but he sets me straight and I always leave happy. Any negative reviews, I have to say, can only be from people going in with demands and expectations that go against his expert judgement. He is lovely, kind, totally unpretentious and absolutely amazing at what he does. Look no further than Dr. Solish.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr solish operated on me when others didn't know what to do. He did a great job and i found him and his team to be professional kind and courteous through the entire process. The process was so efficient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016