Ratings for Dr. Nowell Solish

I just attended a lecture of Dr Solish's here in the United States. I was very impressed with his knowledge and technique. He is a true expert in his field.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Solish has taken care of me and my daughter with extreme respect and care. He listens and understands what we are looking to achieve and always takes the time to carefully exceed our expectations. He's the best in the city without a doubt.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Loving my coolsculpting results done at Dr. Solish's office. They were very honest with me and explained what to expect in terms of results. Other places promised me what i now know was unrealistic. Dr Solish and his staff were honest with me and i achieved the results they predicted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great, Positive Experiences with Dr. Solish. He is truly an expert in his field. I am very happy with the Botox and Filler Injections. He is very kind and puts you at ease. A friend recommended Dr. Solish. I have been going to him for approx. 3 years. The office runs very smooth and efficient. I am in and out in a short time.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Solish is hands down the best injector for Botox and filler. I have spent many years working as a medical aesthetician in Toronto and have seen the work of some of the top doctors. The only one I chose to do my injections is Dr Solish. I have never looked "over done" or artificial yet no one guesses my real age. He is highly skilled, kind and in my option the best in the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Solish did a procedure on my eyelid for a basal cell carcinoma this morning. Everyone I dealt with was professional and pleasant and the surgery was painless with only slight sensitivity afterward. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend Dr. Solish.

Submitted April 12, 2016

I was unsure about writing this review as I have the utmost respect for Dr. Solish. An amazing dermatologist, kind, but not very consistent with his injections. I had seen him before a few times, with amazing results. I went back after things started to wear off. He actually made me look worse. The filler in my eyes was below my tear trough, no filler in the cheek area that I could see, but certainly paid for filler there, and botox started to wear off after a month. Went back for these issues, but kept telling me I looked great and did some minimal fix. I still looked exhausted. I had to go somewhere else, spend more money, to look great again!! I won't be going back. I need consistent results. Beware!!

Submitted March 26, 2016

I had a few laser treatments to even out my red and brown spot. It turned out really great. Dr Solish was even able to take care of some age spots that the laser wouldn't be able to fix. Staff was nice and accommodating. Will definitely go back if i need anything else done.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have had two types of fat removal at the office, coolsculpting and liposonix. Two different machines for two different areas. I am very happy with the results. It was very easy. Took around 8 weeks to see the final results.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

After being very satisfied with the injections i had with Dr Solish i decided to have laser treatments at his office. The experience was great with both. My injections improved my lines and wrinkles and now my skin looks great too. It is really a full service office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016