Ratings for Dr. Warren Murschell

Dr. murschell is been my doctor for over 25 years and it's just the best doctor and really nice person , even when you're feeling bad he helps you to feel at ease and it always on top of whatever problems arise 😀 Really great Dr and person !!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Murschell is simply the best. He has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, keeps up to date, and is highly personable. He also makes himself available for urgent issues. His care is so very much appreciated. And Brenda, his secretary / receptionist, is great too.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Murschell has been our family doctor for over 24 years. He is a genuine person and invested in his profession, craft and patients care. From house calls to after hours responses, he cares for patients in a very personable and skilled professional manner. He has seen our boys born and grow into young men and cared for us through several broken bones and serious illness. He stays on top of his patient's health, having developed his own (EHR) predictive electronic longitudinal care software before others even talked about it. He is up to speed on the latest in community health issues, medical diagnosis, treatments and preventive health research and care. I wish we had more like him that put patients and knowledge first . Current MD compensation structures will mean the opposite . Thanks Dr Murschell you set a great example

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I arrived at his office, 10 minutes before my appointment, and it was closed. What the heck?

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He has been our family doctor for years. Always professional, punctual and kind. Ask him about running--he will tell you all about his marathons.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Murschell has been my doctor since 1978 when he first opened his practice. Over that time he has been a most trusted advisor to me and my entire family. He is a great doctor and a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Murschell is our family doctor, and he is simply the best, as is is wonderful receptionist, Brenda. He always finds time to squeeze in an appointment, often on the same day, if one of my children is ill. He is thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and has a great rapport with his patients. Brenda is always friendly and caring, and they both go the extra mile when required.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I've been Dr. Murschell's patient for 33 yrs. In that time, my husband and then 3 kids have also become his patients. I can say in all the years we've been under his care, he has never been wrong. I am an RN and I know there are very few physicians that have such an amazing record.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

He is the best and offers amazing referrals. He never makes me wait, keeps up to date on new medical advances, genuinely cares about his patients. He has been my GP for the past 20 years and I hope he doesn't retire.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Murschell was my GP for about twenty years until I moved out of the Vancouver area. He is a very personable and professional man who leaves you feeling that he really cares about you. He takes the time to explain things to you in an easily understandable manner and although he is a busy man, it's evident he tries his best not to make you feel rushed. I sincerely doubt that I will find a replacement physician anywhere near his calibre in my new area of residence.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012