Dr. George Shane Toliver

Ratings for Dr. George Shane Toliver

I've been going to Dr. Toliver for about 4 years now. He understands pain and everything that goes along with it! I HAVE to get along with my doctor, or I won't come back. He gets my sense of humor & I get his. He's given me so much advice on what meds I should be taking as well as certain supplements that will help with my issues. If he can't help with an issue, he refers me to someone who can ... He doesn't pretend to know it all! He has not only helped with medical issues, but has been a great "therapist" as well! I don't think I would've gotten through these past few years without him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I saw Dr. To livers Phisian asst, and I got in to an accident I had broken bones and he continue to not know what was wrong with me for 3-4weeks, he is not profecional, he is mean, and besides he has a terrible moist cough, it's disgusting, makes u vomit

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Whole experience was horrible. Reception area looks unkempt, receptionist slow. Piles of patients files cover every free desk surface in the reception area. He didn't bother to examine me as a new patient at all, just asked routine questions. I felt completely fooled and disapointed

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Toliver treats the person and not the problem. He has a personality and a sense of humor first and doesn't act like he has to watch every word he says because he may be sued. He uses his laptop to research the problem/solution. He puts his cell number on his business card. Who does that? I like him as a person and his professional approach to the practice of medicine. I hope he outlives me!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

This clinic has some of the best staff that I have ever dealt with in a clinic. Everyone is very caring and courteous. Dr. Toliver takes time to listen and doesn't make you feel like chattel a they do in most clinics these days. This is on of the few Independent clinics that isn't part of some big corporate entity.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Toliver took the time to listen to me and showed he really cared! I'm proud to call him my friend as well as a doctor. I hadn't seen him in 12 years and he remembered everything about me and helped me so much. I highly reccommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Great doctor! My whole family goes to him from my Mother-in-law to my grandchild.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This doctor is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen/ Understands Fibromyalgia but even better listens about G6PD. Thank God I finally found and great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Toliver is NOT a good Dr. I went to him for years and as soon as I was in an accident he took his time made my injury worse and tried to milk my insurance. Thank you I appreciate that and now I am stuck with a $3,000 bill because he took to long to resubmitt a new bill to my insurance after they did an investagtion on him and his billing codes. According to the codes he was billing my insurance for I should have been in the hospital. I definetly would recommend another doctor if possible.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

It took me years to find a doctor I trust- and respect. Dr. Toliver understands Fibromyalgia, & pain. He makes me laugh most times & I leave feeling good every time. He does not rush you through your appt., like many Docs, but will take an hour if he needs to, to listen & figure out what will help. Dr. Toliver is very knowledgeable and up to date on many treatments & medications. Bottom line: I wish there were more doctors in Yakima like him. If only he accepted my children's insurance, they would all be seeing him as well.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. George Shane Toliver's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Toliver for about 4 years now. He understands pain and everything that goes along with it! I HAVE to get along with my doctor, or I won't..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. To livers Phisian asst, and I got in to an accident I had broken bones and he continue to not know what was wrong with me for 3-4weeks, he is not prof..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Whole experience was horrible. Reception area looks unkempt, receptionist slow. Piles of patients files cover every free desk surface in the reception area. He ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Toliver treats the person and not the problem. He has a personality and a sense of humor first and doesn't act like he has to watch every word he says becau..."

November 1, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=96540'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014