You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Norman Buckley

If you have been looking for a doctor to deal with your pain look elsewhere. If you are receiving any form of insurance be it auto, extended medial or WSIB this man in in their back pockets. The mandate of his clinic is to mislead, lie, and what ever else needed to ensure those who matter(those who pay that is) get the paperwork they require to terminate your right to help . If you have been sent here contact a lawyer ASAP and get some help finding a real DR. this man is a shame

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Normon Buckley Has improved my ENJOYMENT and ABILITY to live a (normal) as possible pain manageable life! As a Very long time Patient of the general pain clinic, I appreciate his honest open straight forward approch to my treatment !. He has a gentle touch in my eppidural treatments, and because of his totally different involement in my pain meds has me taking the lowest dose of pain meds EVER !!! I listen to the DRUG seeking behavior-chat-(banter) in the waiting room and realize why the new Signs have been posted in the waiting room and why the new urine testing is being done. I find him friendly approchable and understanding :-)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Man only cares about himself he snuggles up to car insurance companies and supports them and doesn't help you whatso ever. In fact he has his cronies diagonis you and then reads paper work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Buckley does not care one bit about his patients one bit. He is only worried about himself

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I'm a hemophiliac who has had pain difficulties all my life. At this point in my health I have been on a high level of pain meds for a long period of time. When I came to Dr. Buckley;s clinic a year and a half ago, he cut the amount that I was getting quit drastically and I have had several problems getting him to even increase the to a level where I can at least manage daily living. I just recently had dental surgery to remove all of my teeth related to another medical condition, and Dr. Buckley would not perscribe any additional meds for the post op pain. What am I supposed to do, go out and look for drugs on the street?

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

This man needs to lose the God complex!! No bedside manner, gives way too much medication and does not explain anything about the negative effects. I am now left with more problems than when I started with him. He was always rushing me out and not listing to my concerns. A very abrasive man. I would strongly advise to avoid him!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Buckley is the best pain doctor around. Although you'll have to wait to get in, keep in mind there are not enough pain doctors which is why he over books himself so that everyone gets in. I would rather wait 2 hours for my appointment then be at home on a 6+ month waiting list any day. Dr. Buckley's treatments have improved my life significantly. I like that he's both to the point and sincere. I'd say he does everything he can to help people, unfortunely patients sometimes expect miracles. Chronic pain isn't likely to go away, but this doctor will go out of his way to help you find the best way to manage it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I have had cronic back pain for 13 yrs dr buckly and his great team were the only dr s in the prov to find my problem very good all around i can not belive some things i am reading doc and his crew i rate them 10 plus plus thank you team

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

I'm suprised that this man has helped anybody with anything! He is just an idiot and the other rater had it right...he seems more interested in lining his own pockets then helping you with your problem. Medical students should train with him to see WHAT NOT TO DO with thier patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I simply cannot believe what I'm reading here! I also cannot understand how we could be rating the same physician. In my case, he took time out of his busy schedule to take on my pump refills that NO ONE ELSE in the province would do. I found him to be genuinely interested in my well-being, knowledgeable and quite easy to talk to. I immediately felt comfortable with him (and given some bad experiences I had with other docs, this is a BIG deal because I usually need to "warm up" to new physicians over a lengthy period of time before I can trust them). I genuinely appreciate him taking me in on such short notice. Without him, I would be counting the last few days before I would no longer be able to eat, sleep, or function as a productive member of society. As far as I'm concerned, he saved my life and my sanity. Other docs turned me away... but Dr. Buckley did not. Easily, he could have chosen to follow suit. I was treated with the utmost respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009