Ratings for Dr. Khrista Rea Anne Boylan

This doctor is very unhelpful. She over medicates teenagers without giving them much of an option. Causing them to miss out on high school credits, leading them to feel very tired and fall behind in their school work. This doctor is always over 30 mintues behind scheduel. She in unorganized and often unprepared. She doesnt seem to understand that some of her patients are structured people and dont do well when she last mintue switches a meeting room or adds a student in on the conversation. This doctor "Boylan" needs some self improvement for sure.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I'm so thankful for Dr. Boylan I connected with her through an ER but she has been such a help to me. She listens to me, jokes with me & I always leave appointments with hope in my recovery. I love appointments with her, she's an excellent doctor and great company too. It's too bad everybody couldn't have their own Dr Boylan.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great doctor, really knows her stuff... She is a good listener...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Truly amazing doctor. She has soo much knowledge on medication and is able to answer any questions you have. She's really easy going and easy to talk to as well. I don't know what I would've done without her in my life.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I thank god we have DR BOYLAN in our lives for I dread to think where we would be with out her and the staff that works with her...god bless all of you VICKI,,LACEY...BELLA

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Very helpful and understanding. Dr. Boylan really listens and always positive.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Boylan is an incredible doctor who always took my concerns seriously. She had an answer to just about anything I could ask. She always made tome to see me on short notice. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

We are very lucky to have Dr. Boylan in our lives.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007