Ratings for Dr. Carlotta M. Maresca

I think so highly of Dr Maresca that I drive from northern MI. to see her. She has been my dr. for many years, and I love her. She is the epitome of what a dr. should be....caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, plus she LISTENS to her patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Maresca. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional. She will take the time to answer any questions a patient may have and she knows what she is doing. I was very emotional the day after my surgery, and she took the time to come see me in my hospital room. She actually sat and talked with me for a long period of time. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Appointments on time, very caring, offers other treatment options, knowledgeable,

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

You will never meet a more caring, ethical and compassionate Doctor. I have known Dr. Maresca as a patient since 1993. Since then I have meet several other patients who praise Dr. Maresca. More Doctors should adopt her patient care philosophy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Carlotta M. Maresca's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Milano, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Milano, Italy (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med