Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Cloyd

This Doctor spent five minutes with me and did not examine me, yet told my prospective employer that I "failed" my physical (thus causing me to have my job offer recanted) because I listed a previous back injury on my questionaire. Terrible bedside manner too. Very uncomfortable experience and cost me a job I was clearly qualified for. CORRUPTION at its best.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I work in the medical field and found Dr. Cloyd to be a helpful, caring physician who delivered medical treatment in an appropriate and satisfactory manner. However, the imcompetency and apathy of the administrative staff was truly inexcusable. I was told my billing would be done a very specific way, but when the time came, the billing department did something completely different without my knowledge. This resulted in the clinic owing me money. I was unable to get anyone to return my calls. After MONTHS of calling, I was told my reimbursement would be mailed to me. It literally took over one year to receive this check and the check was not even for the right amount. Without a doubt, this is the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a healthcare facility.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Cloyd was the worst doctor that I have ever seen. His medical license should be taken away. He is not compassionate about his patients and does not try to treat them. His attitude is very nasty as well. An absolute jerk!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr Cloyd acts like you are a liar from day one! I've been to his office 8 times and he told me that I had a strained muscle in my back.It took another doctor that was filling in for him on the 7th visit to finally send me for an M.R.I scan which shown in fact,I have 2 bulging discs.the 8th visit to his office he told me the M.R.I scan results and then told me to go back to work (full duty).I tried to work and could not so,I went back to him because work comp made me and he very rudely asked what are you doing in my office,so I proceeded to tell him about my pain an he rolled his eyes at me and said we're done and I'm not wasting an orthopedic dr's time on you.That my friends is when the gloves came off and I told him if wouldn't help me then refer me to a doctor that actually cares about his patients.In closing I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.including enemies.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Michael L. Cloyd's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1981)