Ratings for Dr. L. Keith Lloyd

Wonderful doctor. Helped me gain my life back. Is knowledgeable and personable. Really cares what happens to patients. Best of all a cool sense of fun.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Lloyd is an exceptional doctor and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I've had dr Lloyd as my urologist for 30 years as he has treated me through a difficult badder disease. I can't imagine surviving this condition without his expert medical care and loving bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been a patient of his for many years. He's absolutely wonderful. Very kind and knowledgeable. A great combination!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I HAVE BEEN USING DR. LLOYD FOR SEVERAL YEARS FOR MY INCONTINENCE. THE BOTOX INJECTIONS HAVE GIVEN ME MY QUALITY OF LIFE BACK. HE HAS A WONDERFUL BED SIDE MANNER. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY WITH MY CARE. THANK U DR. LLOYD, I AM BLESSED TO HAVE U AS MY DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Lloyd is one of the finest physicians I have ever met. I took my 94-year- old mother- in- law to him after 18 months of having UTI's every 6 weeks which other doctors were unable to resolve. After seeing Dr. Lloyd and following his protocols, these problems became infrequent instead of expected. Thank you, Dr. Lloyd. We are blessed to have you in our medical community.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Very rude! Didn't even try to ask what the patient was feeling like. When I asked questions about my husband this Dr. just looked at me and never answered! He tried to tell us my husbands tube going into his kidney was ok to come out {when we were sent to him for surgical advice} we walked out.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010