Ratings for Dr. Abd A. Alghanem

I was referred to doctor Alghanem by my doctor. He did breast reconstruction on both sides. He is the best doctor ever and I am very happy that I went to him, very professional and thorough. The staff is very friendly every time. Thanks doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I love this doctor he did great job on my breast reduction

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Great doctor I would recommend him highly I had a tummy tuck surgery last year

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Alghanem* correction on last rating! I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Alphabet was wonderful! I had gastric bypass in 2009, lost 155 pounds. Decided to get my breast and tummy tuck done. I was recommended to Dr.and he was wonderful. I had no complication what so ever. He answered all questions and was very professional. His staff was wonderful. I'm thinking about going back and having a lower body lift done. I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Alghanem in Oct 2013 about having the size of my implants reduced. I initially had a good feeling during my first 2 visits and booked my surgery. I had an appointment a few days prior to the surgery to have a final discussion about the size. During the last appt, Dr. Alghanem wanted ME to pick the exact right and left size prior to the surgery. I explained that it seemed like he should decide this during surgery, I couldn't pick out what R & L sizes would look even in my body ahead of time. He stated that he wouldn’t be able to tell during the surgery because there would be swelling, which didn’t seem right to me(?) I felt like my questions were dismissed. After leaving the office and having severe anxiety over this last appt, I cancelled the surgery and had it performed by someone else in Jan 2014. The other surgeon didn't require me to pick the exact R & L sizes, that he would use his judgment to make them look even during the procedure, which he did.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

He was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. He answered all of my questions and he never rushed me through. I got in to my appointment before it was even time for me to be there. His staff was very friendly as well. He did a great job on my surgery and I did not have one complication afterwards.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

i had a breast reduction last year. this doctor was the best,he explained everything before surgery and took care of me afterward every time i needed to see him. i look and feel great. thanks doctor alghanem

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Went in 2007 and had a breast reduction done as a last resort for chronic back pain. Wanted a B cup from DDD to which he told me a full C would fit my body better, I ended up with D after swelling went down. I paid it in full without insurance, original cost was $5500 but he did knock off $500 for me. Aside from my breasts being bigger than I wanted the shape and nipple placement are desirable. He didn't answer my questions very well nor wanted to share his profile of before and after pictures. He was the third plastic surgeon I had seen and was more professional than the other two. All in all they look good and the scaring has faded a lot, however I wouldn't go to him again as he completely disregarded my opinions of what I wanted and went for what he thought "was right for my body".

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. attempted to do my reconstruction after breast cancer.he did my nipple replacement the day of the first surgery.which is one of the last steps of the Reconstruction.when the tissue expander were filled my nipples then moved they ended up on the top of my breast. the tissue expander he used have not been used by doctors in the last ten years. he removed my drainage tube too soon. causing fluid build up & removal of right expander.when I called the office to report the pain and problem i was told to wait until my next scheduled appointment. when I did go to my appointment he & his staff both asked me what I did to caused this. four months later I foolishly had him replace the right tissue expander.10 days later I was back in the hospital having the second expander removed. again he said it was infection although no infection showed in any test.he again wanted another attempt.I got a second opinion and a third. I have now had eight surgeries in the last 28 months HE IS A HACK!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Abd A. Alghanem's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1976)

Assurant