Ratings for Dr. Cameron I. Earl

Dr. Earl and his staff are terrific. Dr. Earl has a terrific personality and the very best bed side manner. Always concerned about his patients. Best Doctor I have ever been too..

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Cameron is the best I am so happy with my results. No pain and no complications. Following the Dr orders left me feeling like a new person. I chickened out for 6 yrs, but now I wished I could have seen Dr earlier. The staff makes you feel as if you were family and not patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Earl is an excellent Dr.. He will help you resolve any problem you have in a professional and caring way. His staff is the very best.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Earl has been treating my wife with reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy necessitated by breast cancer. He and his staff are unfailingly punctual and professional. More importantly, his care has been top notch and we are very pleased. I recommend Dr. Earl to anyone in need of cosmetic surgery services.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Best caring staff and Dr !! Thank you! I would recommend him to those who need breast reduction!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Earl and his team are wonderful. I went there for my consultation for breast augmentation. I had planned on seeing more doctors before making up my mind. But his office is so down to earth (no chi-chi), his staff is extremely friendly, caring and welcoming and I never had to wait! And he was highly recommended by some friends/colleagues. Dr. Earl is very professional and I knew right away I did not have to look any further. He did a perfect job with the procedure. Not only did he help me to find a perfect size for my body. Surgery went so well that I never had pain or any issues. I was back at the gym (lowest intensity cardio training) 2 days after surgery. 2 weeks later I was able to lift weights and after 3 weeks I could teach aerobics classes again. I am extremely satisfied with the results. What I liked most is that he rarely gave any restirctions. He suggested to go with what my body told me to do.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr Earl was amazing with my breast reconstruction. His staff is very helpful. This was a very emotional time and he made my husband and me feel very comfortable. This was 6 years ago and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Studious/reserved as well as blunt...Gave me various options on my breast augmentation desires.This Doctor looks like a poor Plastic surgeon. He seems to wear the same clothes all the time.No bling too see.I think he needs some serious advertising as no one really knows much of him.Hopefully, I will get what I want and be 'Breasty".

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Earl is extremely talented with a good understanding of what’s best for you. He has been blessed with a wonderful talent. He welcomes you with only the best care possible. I've been with Dr Earl for over a year now & I’ve received the best from him & his staff. He is number 1 in my book for breast reconstruction. Simply the best in Las Vegas!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Earl of the Mayo Clinic is extremely knowledgeable in the area of breast reconstruction after breast cancer. He will discern what needs to be done while making you feel that you are still a women (or a man in some cases). I highly recommend Dr. Earl and the Mayo Clinic for any person needing reconstructive surgery after breast cancer. There should be more surgeons and clinics aspiring to treat patients in this way. My hope is that the Mayo Clinic opens a clinic in Alberta, Canada.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Cameron I. Earl's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii