Ratings for Dr. Stephen Ezzo

Dr. God syndrome, use to be a good dr. I do not see the caring any longer, I think he needs a break from the medical field.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

We love Dr. Ezzo! He's great with my son (who is 9 months old at the time I am writing this) and my son just lights up when he walks in. He's very thorough in his exams, and takes the time to explain things to me and to listen to any questions or concerns I may have.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I love that Dr. Ezzo remembers my 6 year old when I bring my one year old in for an appointment. He's very comfortable to talk to and always makes me feel like my children are the smartest, healthiest, etc. even if that's a stretch. It's great to leave a well visit feeling like a great mom!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

excellent doctor, great staff, best group in town!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Have been with Dr Ezzo for 16+ years. Is the utmost of professional and at the same time makes you feel at ease and respected. He listens to your thoughts and has great rapore with the kids. Excellent diagnostician!! Bravo!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Excellent MD. My kids love him. He has always been willing to stay and answer questions without making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Dr. Stephen Ezzo's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1985)