Dr. Mahir Noori

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahir Noori

The Doctor is really good and caring. Too bad time management is terrible. One of the receptionist has no people skills. One of them is an angel, very patiente and caring.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He’s a very nice man and great doctor but it takes way too long to see him even with an appointment. He needs another doctor to see the walk in patients only so he’s not rushing his own patients out the door.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Very keen and prompt follows up after lab results . Takes action to refer to specialists when needed . Very curious and respectful

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I agree there is a long wait to see him. But in different occasions he gave the right diagnosis for my boys and the medicine that worked for them. I never wait for the receptionist to call me i always call them myself. Even when he has to refer me to a specialist i still call them when i havent received any news. The doctor is the one that matters the receptionist not so much to me. I would highly recomend him

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

dont understand how he has such a high rating, this doctor literally rushed me out the room. He sent me for some testing, and it took them a month to call me back to tell me the doctor wanted to see me, i had been feeling fatigued for months, turns out my iron was super low.. and it took them that long to get back to me. never again. also the receptionist was so rude, looked at me like i was crazy when i asked her to forward the results to my FD, i was trying to be polite as i could, but then i heard her and some other worker gossiping, thats unacceptable and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The best doctor. Hands down. Thoughtful, patient, understanding, extremely knowledgeable, effective and professional. The staff at the clinic are awesome as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent is an understatement for this beautiful soul.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I agree with the comment below me but I don't mind the waiting since i know I'll get the proper treatment. He is one of the best doctors I've ever been seen by.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Amazing doctor the only thing is you have to wait 3 hours to see him. They need a better system or add more doctors.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Noori was the only doctor in 5 years to be able to diagnose me correctly. And actually took the time to send me for the right testing

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Mahir Noori's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic