Dr. Mahir Noori

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mahir Noori

The best doctor. Hands down. Thoughtful, patient, understanding, extremely knowledgeable, effective and professional. The staff at the clinic are awesome as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent is an understatement for this beautiful soul.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I agree with the comment below me but I don't mind the waiting since i know I'll get the proper treatment. He is one of the best doctors I've ever been seen by.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Amazing doctor the only thing is you have to wait 3 hours to see him. They need a better system or add more doctors.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Noori was the only doctor in 5 years to be able to diagnose me correctly. And actually took the time to send me for the right testing

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Noori is my family doctor for 5 years and I have no complaints whatsoever. My personal experience with him has been phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Big thumbs up to this doctor and his staff who make a trip to the walk in clinic a smooth experience. Dr Noori and his receptionist Abbie are just wonderful, kudos. Very clean and peaceful. They also have a pharmacy which makes much more convenient. I will be switching family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Noori is an outstanding physician. He genuinely cares about his patients well being and has a pro active approach towards best health care for his patients. Our whole family are patients and he handles us each with great knowledge, professionalism and high standards. I recently had elective surgery and my surgeon commended Dr. Noori as giving me excellent preventative care which led to my surgery. We have gotten to know his receptionists and the next door pharmacist team and they reflect very well Dr. Noori's standard of care. We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Noori as our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Best experience at a walk in clinic so far. Dr Noori is a great person and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. Very nice staff, and clean clinic. What else do you need.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Mahir Noori's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic