Ratings for Dr. C. DARRELL Deem

Always a wonderful experience. The staff is great!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Expensive but have been many places and the cost is worth the talent and care from this office

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr Deem did a root canal and 5 years later now Im STILL having pain from it and went to my new dentist and he said it was not sealed off properly and it got contaminated and now I have to have another root canal on the same tooth!! now another $500 comes out of MY pocket to fix his mistake.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Tough survey to fill out considering during my visit I only saw him for 5 minutes total. His staff got me ready to have my wisdom tooth pulled he came in and pulled it, left the room without saying anything and the staff was back in to tell me what I would be experiencing and what I needed to do. Two weeks later I woke up with Bell's Palsy in that side of my face which is a viral infection in the facial nerve. Can't necessarily pin it on him but it's a little suspicious.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

very good dentist recommend to anyone very caring for his patients

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007