Ratings for Dr. Mary Rose Santiago

I love Dr. Santiago!!! Such a Wonderful Doctor. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. Always in and out of office quickly. Never have to wait long at all. Staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I took my son (3) to her for a school physical (his dr couldnt do it) and he also had strep throat. She kept asking why i didnt take him to his dr. When i told her he sent us to her she rolled her eyes and kept asking why i didnt take him to our dr. Then she shoved the tounge compressor so far down his throat he threw up. Keep in mind he had strep. She then after getting the strep test back asked if i had more kids i said yes an older boy. She proceeded to tell me if i have any problems with him not to bring him there take him to our dr. She was VERY rude and not caring at all. I will NEVER let her see my children again. My son is terrified to go to any dr now because of her and it was absolutly not called for her being so rude! But her staff was awesome. Not like her at all. That is the only thing looking up for this drs office.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Mary Rose Santiago's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Hamilton, AL