You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neal Kay

I heard that Dr. Kay has retired--- please tell me that that is not so- he is so wonderful-- could this be true? via an ablation for Atrial fibrillation he gave me my life back a few years ago- please say he hasn't retired---

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Kay is an excellent clinician and very personable. He is one of the best in his field. I found him very down to earth and would even take time to call you himself.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

This rating is occurring 2 & 1/2 yrs. after my ablation. I had atrial flutter also, sometimes at 200 bpm. I had four ablations prior to seeing Dr. Kay. Dr. Kay's work has done wonders for my life. I am very active in tennis again at age 61. No flutter whatsoever. Still have very minor short (a few seconds at a time) periods of arrhythmia but very manageable. I thank God daily for his work with Dr. Kay.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Just had my ablation two weeks ago and could not be happier with the procedure and dr kay.The only problem I had was his nurse calling to schedule my surgery. I had to call my doctor who referred me to call dr kay's office to get it scheduled. Might have got lost in the shuffle.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Its hard to believe the first comment on Dr. Kay having "fake" compassion, He has been very informative and caring and would call be back in the wee hours (himself) to assure me and answer questions. I had two ablations under him and have been in regular rythm for 2 years now since the last procedure, and I had crazy afib.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He initially came across as a nice guy who was invested in my health. But I later learnt that all this is fake. My heart doctor had sent me to him for ablation. But Dr kay did not do one and put me on some medicine i had a bad reaction to. My doctor finally sent me to Dr Darbar in Nashville who cured me and will always be my hero.. When i called Dr kay's office to tell them that I was going to Nashville for a procedure and if he could see me again they were so hostile, and told me that he was not interested in seeing me or talking to me. It was then my doctor told me what Dr Kay's real personality is like. All that niceness and interest in my care was really fake and a show he puts on :(

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

It is exceedingly reassuring to know that my cardiologist is one of the most respected in his field. Dr Kay exudes professionalism, while instilling confidence of efficacious treatment in his patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Kay is the very best. I was very fortunate for Dr. Kay to perform a catheter ablation for my atrial fibrillation problem. Before the procedure, he explained in great detail what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. During consultation you could just sense his knowledge, confidence, professionalism, and tremendous caring for his patients. If in the future I require a heart procedure, Dr. Kay would absolutely be my first choice to perform it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

One of the most knowlegeable in his field. An excellent doctor. The best. Did ablation, cured irregular heartbeat. Just wonderful. A blessing from God.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Neal Kay's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard that Dr. Kay has retired--- please tell me that that is not so- he is so wonderful-- could this be true? via an ablation for Atrial fibrillation he gav..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kay is an excellent clinician and very personable. He is one of the best in his field. I found him very down to earth and would even take time to call you h..."

September 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.uabmedicine.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "35201" to "35233". Address has been updated from "None" to "1802 6th Avenue South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12059964000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He treated my lifelong Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, which I was diagnosed with at 6 weeks of age in 1964, via Radial Ablation in 1994 with 100% success!"

December 31, 2014