Ratings for Dr. Sanjay K. Singh

He wasn't rude to me in any way, however I went to him and explained that I thought I had bipolar disorder. He shrugged that off and suggested I had adult a.d.d. and depression. I wasn't arguing the fact that I had depression. The a.d.d. was ludicrous though. In giving me adderall I lost a lot of weight and felt as though I was on meth. When I explained to him that I wasn't in need of that he upped the dosage and put me on extended release. I couldn't take it. I was like a zombie on crack. I'm still convinced I suffer from bipolar.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Please save your time and find a real doctor. Many of the times I've entered his office, he would sit on his phone and not even talk. When I began having trouble with my current medicine and I mentioned it wasn't working, he instantly got defensive saying I was going against him and said he refused to see me any longer. I have a hard time believing he is still a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I went to Dr. Singh at a clinic for the sole purpose of getting off of the Benzodiazepine Klonopin. When I entered the office I encountered a cold looking man that didn't even smile, ask how I was doing or even shake my hand. When I sat down he basically asked me what I was there for. I told him I needed a prescription refill. He said that he "doesn't do Klonopin". I told him that I was trying to taper off of it as you can't quit a benzo cold turkey without sickness. He then told me again "I don't do Klonopin". At some point he held an iPhone up as if to take a picture of me. I know that a lot of doctors realize that patients go from doctor to doctor for these types of prescriptions but I actually wanted to quit taking the drug. He refused service and refunded me my money. The only reason that I went to see Dr. Singh was because I could no longer afford my regular doctor without insurance.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Sanjay K. Singh's Credentials

• Nalanda Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Patna, Bihar, India (Grad. 1992)