Ratings for Dr. Anita Lasala

So without even seeing this doctor- I cannot believe how rude her assistant is! I am thinking twice about keeping this doctor as the assistant seems like she doesn't want to be bothered....its a shame that what sounds like a good doctor could be ruined by an assistant who had no desire to want to help the patient- I am going to stick with the appointment for now but look at the other 2 options as referred by my doctor- make me sad to think I will miss out on a good doctor based on the assistant- clearly someone needs to take action with this assistant and give her phone training.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

What the lady below said (the one at 37 weeks with twins)..... about Dr Lasala was dead on. We are telling you, she is one of the best. If you need a lot coddling , have a different doctor. If you want one of the best ..... That's her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She is totally thorough. She spends more than ample time with you and explains everything, finally a doctor who actually treats patients instead of all the jaded, exhausted, and disconnected ones I've seen in the past. I feel 100% confident of her competence, intelligence, and clearly profound expertise. World class. I would put all of my trust in this doctor's hands and wouldn't trade for any other doctor. She sits down with you and knows her stuff. You can't do better. Now if I could only find an internist half as good. She's also no-nonsense, smart, and caring without being saccharine sweet like some doctors. I don't know about you but I really don't have time for fake smiles when dealing with a twin pregnancy. That said, I have not yet given birth yet but I'm 37 weeks and 3 days, this is the review I feel confident to give. I did see a few negative ones and I can ONLY imagine these are from very paranoid, overly attention-seeking types that she ran out of patience for.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Lasala has been my obgyn for 4 years. I had both my kids with her, she is very cheerful, always in the good mood, very professional and caring. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Lasala! It is not easy to make an appointment with her, she is overbooked. However, she always promptly returns calls.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr LaSala was amazing. Her bedside manner is great, she is kind and thoughtful and made me feel very safe with my pregnancy and delivery. Her assistant is horrid, rude, abrupt and lazy, and does not do Dr LaSala any justice, but it's worth ignoring her and remaining with Dr LaSala.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lasala for years and she has always been amazing. I go to her strictly for regular checkups, not baby stuff (no babies for me), and she has always taken care of me. She is really busy. Really, really busy and it is hard to get an appt with her (at least 5 months wait usually), which is definitely annoying, but if you have an emergency, she will fit you in. I've been taken in right away, and I've had to wait an hour - it really depends on the day. My experience with Dr. Lasala is that she is kind, thoughtful, caring, and responsive. She has returned my phone calls for the craziest questions and has always been cool about it. I think she is terrific and I am very grateful to have her taking care of me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Fantastic doctor - I felt that I was in very safe and competent hands - very practical and supportive. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. LaSala has been so helpful throughout my first pregnancy. She always takes time to answer our questions and is very knowledgeable. She is comforting and supportive, and quick to return calls after hours. She explains everything to us and helps us to relax through this whole process.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Lasala delivered my 2 babies. She's great and know what she's doing. I do highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

This was my first visit with Dr.Lasala and she was great.She took me within 5 minutes and she had a consultation with me first, I just had an early miscarriage and she definitely made me feel much better about it. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Anita Lasala's Credentials

• French

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)