Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

Amazing doctor and surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very kind.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

We had excellent care from all of the people we seen. The nurses were all very nice

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I loved him 💋💋💋. Always on time. Always friendly. Always available.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

We had a great experience with our baby. Thanks to all the staff, especially nurse Marci

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Meeting with dr cook went amazing! However I waited to get an initial appointment took over two months to get a call. After the initial appointment I waited another week and a half to call back to see if we can get an appointment for the surgery, was told by booking staff that they are 3-4 months behind with booking in surgerys which may take my son past the 2 year mark that dr cook was addiment we shouldn't go past to ensure the validity of his sperm. Was basically told that they can make no promises in getting him in before He is two years old and that they are trying to book the little guys in before three years old which is not what dr cook had advised. I'm wondering why I got advise from dr cook of this procedure needing to be done before he is two years old and when talking to administration staff they are making decisions that are not the same as advised by the doctor. Feel like the clinic is way behind and not sure if I should be trying to find another doctor or wait and possible compromise my sons future as I am not confident with the answers from booking staff that this can get done in the time allocated by the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Professional, friendly and genuinely concerned for my sons well-being.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Great Dr/Surgeon. Amazing bedside manner, Was so caring and patient with my son. Went to the children's hospital for a procedure, we were scheduled for surgery at 11:55... My son was in the OR by 11:30. He has always been super punctual with our appointments. Can't ask for much more

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Thank you!!!!so so much. I will never forget how your actions impacted my family. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

D. Cook was very helpful and informative. Took the time to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

The entire team at the childrens hospital were great to us. We have been there multiple times and they always treat us very well and always on time

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016