Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

Dr. Cook barely spent time with me. He did not ask enough questions and seemed to be in a hurry. His staff was friendly but I did not get enough help.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Cook was very rude, disrespectful and condescending. He didn't even look at my daughter and made presumptions. Will not be going again.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I love how they are always available for a phone call or visit

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

We had a great experience with the whole team. All of the staff were amazing. It's hard when your baby goes to surgery but Dr.cook reassured us and made us feel at ease. Everything went as planned. Thanks so much for the expert care

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Cook had no bedside manner with my son. He did not even acknowledge my son, which is odd for a pediatric doctor. He did not even assess my son before telling me that it could be cancer. Then when I proceeded to tell him it was my sons left t****cle (this word cannot be used in a rating apparently) he examined the right and stated there was something wrong with it. When I pointed out it was the right he was referring to, he then changed his story and said everything looked fine. Then he told me to check my son everyday and let him know if anything changes by 50%. When I asked for specific clarification his response was "Well if it looks 50% different than it does today then come back"... Needless to say we went to get a second opinion. I was willing to sluff it off as a bad day or an error in the moment, until I read the below comment of him not knowing his right from his left...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The Terrible doctor I ever met. Basically, he doesn't know left or right. I had three lithotripsy operation with him, and every time he missed the stone and need me to come back for another operation. Also, my kidney stone was from left kidney, on his operation report that I saw from a family doctor, it shows he did the operation on my right kidney. So, if a doctor can't identify left or right can you trust him to open you up? Also, with his "Help" I lost my left kidney since he put ureteral stent inside my body over a year which damaged my ureter. If you read this review, please keep away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

He is the best ever. We love him. We also love the nurses

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Amazing doctor and surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very kind.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

We had excellent care from all of the people we seen. The nurses were all very nice

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I loved him 💋💋💋. Always on time. Always friendly. Always available.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Anthony Cook's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients