Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

We are very happy with our experience with all of the staff at the children's hospital. Everyone really cares about us and always answers all of our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Cook he was professional and put us at ease when our so. Has to have a double Orchiopeximy done. He made sure to answer all questions and even after surgery he made sure to tell my husband and mother after he has explained to me already how surgery went and even though its a pretty easy common Sugery he made us feel super important and reassured everything would be ok with our little boy ! Great doctor and all the staff was super amazing as well at Alberta children's hospital

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I couldn't wait to get out of this mans office. His bed side manner with my son was horrible. He was in the room for 3 mins and passed me a prescription. When I had questions about the meds his comment was do you want this or not! I will never be seeing him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Our son had a botched circumcision. Fortunately dr. Cook was able to correct the other guys mistake.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

We had an excellent experience. The staff at south health hospital were great. Hard to get ahold of the office office staff but eventually they called us back.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I had life-saving surgery from him. Sometimes its hard to get ahold of his office, but Im looking forward to the follow up with him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

We were told the surgery for kidney stones would be easy and a bit uncomfortable, but this was not true.. The recovery from this surgery was very difficult and painful

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Our daughter has been seeing Dr.Cook for a few years now and we have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. They are always on time or EVEN EARLY. We can't say enough about our experience.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

We have tremendous respect for Dr. Cook. He is very thorough and still is open to answering more questions. I love that he talks directly to my son, rather that treating him like the kid in the room, which often happens with of MD's. We always feel like we're on the same page, and not in the dark. The surgery Dr. Cook performed on my son, was a complete success. Although recovery was long and rough, Dr. Cook did give us all our options, but also his suggestion, which we are thankful we went with. Complete transparency, professionalism, and genuine kindness. I would wait days to see him, and just feel so fortunate that my son has the opportunity to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Cook and his staff were excellent. They all truly care. Kudos to Loreto at the front desk and to Maureen

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015