Dr. Anthony Cook

5 1 4.6

Rate Dr. Anthony Cook

Dr. Anthony Cook's Ratings

My daughter has been seeing Dr.Cook for a little over a year for a UTI and the problem is still reoccurring every 2 months and has to take antibiotics for it and all he says it just her luck!! Reading these reviews it's like he wants to help the patients he feels like !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2904333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Cook and his staff were excellent. They all truly care. Kudos to Loreto at the front desk and to Maureen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

He is a great doctor. THANKS!!! I really appreciate his knowledge and care he has for my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

We saw Dr. Cook in the emergency room after our son was involved in a car accident. He looked after our car accident. Although our son luckily had a minor kidney injury, Dr. Cook was extreme caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2812507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

My son had been seeing Dr.Cook for 4 years now and he's by far the best best doctor and surgeon we've come across! His bedside manners are amazing, he's informative and great with kids! His office is very pleasant to deal with and being I also work in health care I find my expectations tend to be higher then most.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Cook has been following my son's kidney issues since he's been born. As soon as we arrive for our appointments he's ready to see us and if always prepared. I get the impression he reviews the patient's charts quickly before hand as he always knows our history and the details even tho he sees a lot of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Cook is an amazing person- genuinely kind. I've been a patient of his for 6+ months now. He takes the time to listen to you and explain things in a calm manner. He cares about his patients and goes above and beyond in treating them. If you have him as a urologist you are in great hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

One of the best physicians we have ever seen. He has tremendous compassion and really cares about his patients, often going above and beyond the regular care level to fix a problem or deal with a concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Cook and his team were great with my son. My son's condition was caught later than most and as such he was quite nervous when we arrived at the hospital. The staff in pre-op were unbelievable they had him smiling in no time. The surgery was quick and his recovery well lets just say if you didn't know that my child had, had surgery you would have never guessed it. He amazed the recovery room nurses and everyone else. Thanks Dr. Cook

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Cook was very understanding and helped us through the most difficult time in our lives. Our daughter was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593565].votes_count ]]