Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I make review on tis dactor but it makes seem that it is deleted . this guy made me drink my urine and told me I can get better by drinking to glasses daily but he doesn't know what his face is from his toe

Submitted May 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

We were told the surgery for kidney stones would be easy and a bit uncomfortable, but this was not true.. The recovery from this surgery was very difficult and painful

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Our daughter has been seeing Dr.Cook for a few years now and we have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. They are always on time or EVEN EARLY. We can't say enough about our experience.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

We have tremendous respect for Dr. Cook. He is very thorough and still is open to answering more questions. I love that he talks directly to my son, rather that treating him like the kid in the room, which often happens with of MD's. We always feel like we're on the same page, and not in the dark. The surgery Dr. Cook performed on my son, was a complete success. Although recovery was long and rough, Dr. Cook did give us all our options, but also his suggestion, which we are thankful we went with. Complete transparency, professionalism, and genuine kindness. I would wait days to see him, and just feel so fortunate that my son has the opportunity to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

We saw Dr. Cook in the emergency room after our son was involved in a car accident. He looked after our car accident. Although our son luckily had a minor kidney injury, Dr. Cook was extreme caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Anthony Cook's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our son had a botched circumcision. Fortunately dr. Cook was able to correct the other guys mistake. "

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an excellent experience. The staff at south health hospital were great. Hard to get ahold of the office office staff but eventually they called us back. "

May 22, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I make review on tis dactor but it makes seem that it is deleted . this guy made me drink my urine and told me I can get better by drinking to glasses daily but..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had life-saving surgery from him. Sometimes its hard to get ahold of his office, but Im looking forward to the follow up with him. "

March 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "We were told the surgery for kidney stones would be easy and a bit uncomfortable, but this was not true.. The recovery from this surgery was very difficult and ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter has been seeing Dr.Cook for a few years now and we have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. They are always on time or EVEN EA..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor crock sucks he is a specialist in urine but he is like crockadile he doesn't know urinep from his toes ,he thinks hes muffin .I only like him bcz he giv..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Sure he might be nice to his patients but to other people (clinics) he is a complete douche bag/ a-hole. Patients give him money that's why he sucks there pussy..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have tremendous respect for Dr. Cook. He is very thorough and still is open to answering more questions. I love that he talks directly to my son, rather th..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been seeing Dr.Cook for a little over a year for a UTI and the problem is still reoccurring every 2 months and has to take antibiotics for it an..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook and his staff were excellent. They all truly care. Kudos to Loreto at the front desk and to Maureen"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor. THANKS!!! I really appreciate his knowledge and care he has for my daughter."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr. Cook in the emergency room after our son was involved in a car accident. He looked after our car accident. Although our son luckily had a minor kidne..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cook thought sending dirty text messages back and forward with my wife was acceptable. I found the text messages that described how he wanted do such things ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had been seeing Dr.Cook for 4 years now and he's by far the best best doctor and surgeon we've come across! His bedside manners are amazing, he's informa..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook has been following my son's kidney issues since he's been born. As soon as we arrive for our appointments he's ready to see us and if always prepared...."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook is an amazing person- genuinely kind. I've been a patient of his for 6+ months now. He takes the time to listen to you and explain things in a calm man..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best physicians we have ever seen. He has tremendous compassion and really cares about his patients, often going above and beyond the regular care l..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook and his team were great with my son. My son's condition was caught later than most and as such he was quite nervous when we arrived at the hospital. T..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook was very understanding and helped us through the most difficult time in our lives. Our daughter was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cook was amazing with our son. He explained his condition and rally involved us in the explanation. The staff there at the children's hospital all wonderful..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr .Cook was amazing with our 12 month old son. He was great at the initial consult answering all our questions as well as the day of our sons surgery. The who..."

September 15, 2014