Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

Meeting with dr cook went amazing! However I waited to get an initial appointment took over two months to get a call. After the initial appointment I waited another week and a half to call back to see if we can get an appointment for the surgery, was told by booking staff that they are 3-4 months behind with booking in surgerys which may take my son past the 2 year mark that dr cook was addiment we shouldn't go past to ensure the validity of his sperm. Was basically told that they can make no promises in getting him in before He is two years old and that they are trying to book the little guys in before three years old which is not what dr cook had advised. I'm wondering why I got advise from dr cook of this procedure needing to be done before he is two years old and when talking to administration staff they are making decisions that are not the same as advised by the doctor. Feel like the clinic is way behind and not sure if I should be trying to find another doctor or wait and possible compromise my sons future as I am not confident with the answers from booking staff that this can get done in the time allocated by the doctor himself.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Professional, friendly and genuinely concerned for my sons well-being.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Great Dr/Surgeon. Amazing bedside manner, Was so caring and patient with my son. Went to the children's hospital for a procedure, we were scheduled for surgery at 11:55... My son was in the OR by 11:30. He has always been super punctual with our appointments. Can't ask for much more

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Thank you!!!!so so much. I will never forget how your actions impacted my family. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

D. Cook was very helpful and informative. Took the time to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

The entire team at the childrens hospital were great to us. We have been there multiple times and they always treat us very well and always on time

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

We are very happy with our experience with all of the staff at the children's hospital. Everyone really cares about us and always answers all of our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Cook he was professional and put us at ease when our so. Has to have a double Orchiopeximy done. He made sure to answer all questions and even after surgery he made sure to tell my husband and mother after he has explained to me already how surgery went and even though its a pretty easy common Sugery he made us feel super important and reassured everything would be ok with our little boy ! Great doctor and all the staff was super amazing as well at Alberta children's hospital

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I couldn't wait to get out of this mans office. His bed side manner with my son was horrible. He was in the room for 3 mins and passed me a prescription. When I had questions about the meds his comment was do you want this or not! I will never be seeing him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Our son had a botched circumcision. Fortunately dr. Cook was able to correct the other guys mistake.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016