Dr. Anthony Cook

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cook

I agree. Dr. Cook took the time to explain all of our options. He goes over all of the information and where to find it. Answered every question and told us to call him if we have more.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

One of the best doctors is his field.Very knowledgeable and willing to explain things clearly .A very skilled surgeon, I would trust only him to operate on my family or myself for urology related matters.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

amazing Dr!! Knowledgable, kind, and caring, he talked a little fast but took the time to answer all my questions. The staff at south health hospital were very caring, kind and professional. Always smiling and very comforting. I can not begin to praise Dr. Cook and his staff enough. All around great experience.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Is a bit abrupt and busy but Dr. Cook explained the whole procedure with us and even told us the research which shows the testicles dont grow as well in kids if they stay up. It was our decision what to do in the end but we are glad to have had the choices offered to us.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Seems to be in it for the money. Barely spent 5 minutes with us, and was no help other than offering a stapling procedure. Didn't bother explaining anything and was in a rush.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Took a while to get to the appointment but everything was explained to us and we really felt at ease. The staff were all very nice to

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

How on earth did he become a doctor. Cannot reach him or his office. Took 9 months to get an appointment and he didn't even look at me. Told me to take the same medication my family doctor gave. Absolutely no help.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This doctor is in it for the money. Orders orchopechy stapling procedures on basically every child. My child totally could have been dealt with non surgically but dr cook pushed it. I only learned later that it is a non necessary surgery. Not worth his salt.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Cook barely spent time with me. He did not ask enough questions and seemed to be in a hurry. His staff was friendly but I did not get enough help.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Cook was very rude, disrespectful and condescending. He didn't even look at my daughter and made presumptions. Will not be going again.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Anthony Cook's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI