Ratings for Dr. Janet Bodley

Only thing good I can say about this doctor is that you don’t need to wait long for your appointments. Her receptionist is also nice. But if you have complications free birth she’s very dismissive, keeps telling you she has to consult with other doctors and won’t follow up with you unless you keep calling to get an answer. I thought I was the only one who thought this after meeting other moms who had her an OB and complications after birth all said she was dismissive and made it shown she didnt care. Dr. Bodley, if you are reading this, postpartum care is important. It is not just a ‘whatever’ attitude you seem to be known for showing. Because of your neglect i ended up In the emerge a few times. To give me excuses that it’s not you and it’s hospital policey is sad. My case wasn’t complicated, it could have been prevented if you just cared enough to provide the health care I needed. To those thinking of going to her who had postpartum complications before....find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Amazing Doctor, patient, kind and easy to talk to ! And her assistant Laura is great!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Bodley is an outstanding surgeon and physician in every respect of skill, knowledge and experience, including kindness and patience! Laura, her assistant too has been super kind, patient and helpful! I can't praise Dr. Bodley and her team enough!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

She is patient, kind, and supportive. Her office is run very smoothly. Wait times are short. If I were to have a 3rd child, I will return to her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Bodley is very kind and patient. She always takes her time to answer all of our questions. Would highly recommend her, especially for first-time parents

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

It is nearly impossible to get a hold of the assistant at the phone. No one picks up the phone and no one returns messages. I've been referred to this doctor and I've called several times for my referral stays to find out if I'm in; or if she's full. They wasted my time and did not get back to my physician over a week after my referral was sent (they never got back to me). As a result; its too late to find a decent OBGYN as they are fully booked by now. I wish I knew earlier that dr Bodley was full so that I can quickly make other arrangements. It's too bad. Terrible service!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

The receptionist at Dr. Bodley's office is rude, curt, dismissive, unreliable and insensitive. Such a shame that a great doctor might lose patients to a curmudgeonly receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Bodley for postpartum gynecological issues. She is nice enough, but hasn't tried very hard to help solve my issues. I waited a long time to see her and have been disappointed in how little she will do for me; she's perfectly happy to let me live with incontinence indefinitely. I'm finding another physician.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Bodley delivered my first baby in 2013 and I had a very positive experience. She always took the time to answer my questions and raised relevant viewpoints when I needed to make a health decision. Her bedside mannor is excellent and her team is very strong. She delivered my healthy baby through an emergency c-section with no complications. I am pregnant again and have moved out of area but have decided to commute to Sunnybrook to have the continued support of this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Bodley was my OB while I was pregnant in 2014. She was always pleasant and happy to answer all the questions I brought with me to my appointments. Around 35 weeks I was admitted to the High Risk ward at Sunnybrook. Dr. Bodley would come and check on me in my room after she was done at the office for the day. I really appreciated that considering how nervous I was about my health of my baby. She definitely didn't need to do that...it was above and beyond. I was always treated in a friendly and respectful manner by Dr. B and her office manager, Laura. If I have another baby I definitely know who I want my OB to be.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Janet Bodley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental