Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Waller

Dr. Waller is an exceptional Doctor! He is very kind, caring and always takes the time to talk and explain things. I have had surgery done by him twice and wouldn't even think of letting another gyn do any surgery on me. He is a Christian man and it shows in his attitude, demeanor and overall treatment of his patients and bedside manner. My name is Melissa Felder and I am proud to say Dr. Waller is my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Doctor Waller is wonderful. He is always very helpful and unlike most doctors actually listens to what you want. The night my daughter was born Dr. Waller got off work 2 hours before my daughter was born via c-section, but stuck around because he had promised me he would deliver my daughter. Also, he was off work the next day (saturday) and still came up to the hospital in his regular clothes to check on me. He is the only doctor I would want delivering my children, and he has been extremely helpful with helping me try to conceive my second child. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Gregory A. Waller's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford