Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Duggar

I recently was a patient of Dr. Chris Duggars and to put things bluntly it was an absolute horrible experience. My first appt went well but they went downhill from there. At 6 weeks pregnant I started to get very sick after eating, I would have hot flashes and see black spots, some days I was even too weak to stand up. I lost 20 lbs during my first trimester. I explained to Dr Duggar that I was concerned but he swept my concerns under the rug saying I was “imagining things”. At 17 weeks I found out my daughter had a birth defect that can be potentially life threating and was referred to a specialist. From that point forward Chris Duggar lost interest in my pregnancy. My appts all lasted less than 10 mins. I called prior to one appt and spoke with a receptionist and notified her I thought I needed an ultrasound because I had been sick and the baby was not as responsive. Later that day to my surprise I was confronted for questioning the receptionist. I also told Mr. Duggar I was not pleased with his care. At this time he surrender his right to care for me stating “ I think it will be best for you to go to Birmingham for the rest of your appts” . I am now 36 weeks pregnant with no Dr. I had my two oldest girls at 36 weeks so I’m hoping I can get an appt in before I have her. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST GOING TO THIS DR!!!! Please look elsewhere save yourself the headache!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great doctor and his nurse MIMI is the absolute best there is.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Christopher R. Duggar's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)