Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Henry

On Jul 1, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I love Dr. Henry and her staff! Being a mother at a young age, I never had the chance to enjoy my body although being a mother is a blessing and there's nothing more special than having a child growing inside of you. Dr. Henry listens, understands and is very compassionate! Her staff is amazing as well and is like a family! I love them all and would highly recommend Dr.Henry to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I had originally scheduled a consultation with Dr Henry for breast implant exchange. After meeting her she mad me feel very comfortable. I asked her about possible rhinoplasty and mini lift and lipo. I was really excited about the procedures and Dr Henry was realistic in what my results would be. The entire staff was great and made me feel like family everytime I came in for appt. The night before my procedures the anethisiologist called me with last minute questions I might have and instructions. My procedure went off perfectly and I was very happy with my results. My breast implant exchange was better than I could have possibly hoped for. I just love it all. Even with my follow up appt dr henry and her entire staff are so nice and professional

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

DR. Henry and her staff were great and very helpful. I had a breast augmentation done about 8 weeks ago and everything went well. Any questions I had they would ask or call me right back and I never had to wait for anything. The staff is the best and they almost feel like family every time I see them. If I need anything else done I will go back to Dr. Henry and her staff makes the office so much better they are great!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Henry made me feel comfortable and helpful with all my questions and made me look great after my tummy tuck. Her staff are all great, helping me get through my recovery and also all the emotional stuff that was going on. I would definitely recommend Dr. Henry she and all her staff are great!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I always feel taken care of when I see Dr. Henry. If she can't make it happen no one can!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Henry is THE worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune of being treated by. She is unethical, defensive, rude and worst of all, harmful to her patients. After a terrible liposuction procedure, I became severely ill. Her office staff is not medically trained and did not respond to the emergency as they should have. She did not take my urgent condition or severe pain seriously - she instead made me wait nearly two hours while racking up NEW procedures on new patients instead of helping her existing patients) She was hostile and rude to me and my family, and the entire nursing staff, instead of caring about my health and well being and helping me get well. She was unprofessional and extraordinarily unethical once I was admitted to the hospital. DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. She needs to remove herself from the medical community immediately for sake of every potential patient within her community.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Henry did my breast augmentation and lied to me about how large the implants were after surgery. I was very upset with the results... I asked for a small C and ended up with DD breasts. I had to go have them fixed by another Doc. I also found her to be rude and defensive when I told her I was unhappy with how large my breasts were. I didn't find out until the second doctor removed the implants that she had used 400cc implants.... much larger than what we had discussed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I saw Dr. H. for possible implant replacement after a prior breast augmentation. She offered to replace the implants as well suggested I would need an uplift. Dr. H. then suggested I might want hip, belly and thigh lipo & facial work! I felt uneasy, insulted, as if I was buying a new car with offers of extended warrinties, etc. I ended our vist with a reminder that she and I were classmates (4th - 8th grades). She could have cared less. I will say see looks 100% different, nothing like our childhood.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I had a facelift and liposuction. Dr. Henry and staff were very professional and Dr. Henry did a fantastic job! I look ten years younger! I would reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Henry is the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Henry's since 1995. I had breast reconstruction following mastectomies and more recently a facelift and eyelift. She has always been warm and gracious, understanding and genuine. The beauty of her offices is a reflection of her good taste and aesthetic sense which is just what I want in a plastic surgeon. I recommend Dr. Henry highly!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Kimberly A. Henry's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp