Ratings for Dr. Lynda C. Gilliam

Exceptional doctor who took care of me in a very high risk pregnancy and I cannot thank her enough for what she did for me and my family. I cannot recommend her high enough. She listens to you and works with your delivery wishes. She went the extra mile for me to have a family-centered c-section so I could see my baby be born thru the clear drapes and had skin to skin in the OR the entire time after birth. She is truly a patient advocate. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Gilliam and her awesome nursing staff guided me through my first pregnancy and delivery. I was overweight before, during, and after my pregnancy and she never made me feel horrible about it. I also had complications after delivery, and never doubted for a moment that I was in good hands. I highly recommend Dr. Gilliam for any woman looking for a practical, confident, and knowledgeable doctor. The office - TN Valley OBGYN is BUSY - and unless i had the first appt. of the morning, I always had to wait, especially if it was an unscheduled visit and she was trying to see me in between other patients. But for me, it was worth it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

It is not that she is unknowledgeable. She just does not listen to you. I had to call on a weekend I was treated rudely. I did not return back to her office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Lynda C. Gilliam's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI