Ratings for Dr. Viet Tran

At 38 years old, i had always hated my smile, and eagerly awaited the day my teeth would rot out and i could replace them with a nice, straight set of dentures. Naive? Indeed, but i just thought they were too gnarled and twisted to fix... Till i met Dr. Tran. He calmly explained that nothing was impossible, and that it was simply a matter of time. He convinced me to try out traditional steel braces with the promise of a picture perfect smile in just 2 years. I reluctantly agreed. Cut to 26 months later, and let me tell you... I WISH i could post my before/after pictures. You would think he is less an orthodontist, and more a magician! I walked out of his office the final day with a smile from ear to ear, and it has completely changed my life. I was treated at his Bonnie Doon clinic in Edmonton, and the staff were all very friendly, timely, and a pleasure to be around always. Though pleasantries are always nice, and Dr. Tran certainly conducts himself professionally, I am above all looking for results, and that is EXACTLY what Dr. Tran delivered... As promised! I can not say i have any other orthodontist to compare Dr. Tran with, but i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone ready to take the next step. In fact, my before/after pictures on Facebook have already inspired several friends into inquiring about my Dr. and i send them all his way. I am sure i will eventually be bringing my children to him as well, if or when the time comes. Thanks Viet!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr Tran's office staff are wonderfully friendly and take as much time as you need to explain billing and procedures etc...all of the dentists in this clinic are top notch, but Dr Tran leads them all. He saved my life by discovering a malignant growth in my neck (thyroid) and urged me to get it checked even after my then family doc told me not to worry about it. Thanks to Dr tran I had the tumour removed in good time. He also gave me back my smile, and my self confidence 😁😊

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I think its the same person writing all these reviews :) 5 stars for being consistent :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Tran's for almost two years and I've always received great care from the staff at his Uptown Dental Center. Although he wasn't present as much as the hygienists and assistants, when his orthodontic expertise was required he was very personable and informative if asked any questions. I'd recommend his dental clinics to anyone seeking orthodontic solutions. His staff are phenomenal as well. Thanks ladies and Dr. Tran for my picture perfect smile. 😀

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Great dentist and staff. Overall a fabulous dental clinic. I was recommended to see Dr. Tran for braces and he did a great job. Just over a year in braces and the result is excellent. Now it's my turn and I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Tran for braces. If he can transform my smile, he can do it for anyone. 😀

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Had my Invisalign done by Dr. Tran. I have to admit that I was sceptical about it vs braces at the beginning. Fortunately, the result turned out way better than I could hope for. I love my new smile thanks to Dr. Tran. I recommend that people to get a consultation with dr. Tran when considering orthodontics. By the way, his consultations are free.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

An amazing orthodontist. I love my new smile and can't stop smiling since I got my braces off over 3 months ago. I tell everyone I know and I can't stress enough as to how good Dr. Tran and his staff are. Keep up the great service. I hope you never leave town. Fort McMurray needs you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Can't thank you enough for my new smile. It has been a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Believe it or not, your pricing was less than other quotes that were given in Edmonton. Thank you for the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I thought my dentist in Newfoundland was good but he's no comparison to Dr. Tran. I didn't feel the needle and didn't know that the tooth came out until he said so. Keep up the great work. Thank you for getting me out of pain.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Had my braces removed over 6 months ago and I can't stop smiling. Thank you Dr. Tran, you are absolutely the best dentist that I know.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016