You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Viet Tran

Can't thank you enough for my new smile. It has been a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Believe it or not, your pricing was less than other quotes that were given in Edmonton. Thank you for the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I thought my dentist in Newfoundland was good but he's no comparison to Dr. Tran. I didn't feel the needle and didn't know that the tooth came out until he said so. Keep up the great work. Thank you for getting me out of pain.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Great work, great staff and great service. The best since slice bread. Very knowledgeable and honest. He has changed my perspective about dentists and the profession. Can't go wrong with Dr Tran. Best orthodontist in town.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The best dentist I have ever gone to. He certainly can remove teeth. I was in and out getting my wisdom teeth out. He was very pleasant, quick and painless, believe it or not. One amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Scam artist. He tells people that they need lots of fillings for tiny pin hole sized cavities. It's a scam. Makes tons of money doing it. Should have his licence taken away. Also uses Mercury fillings without disclosure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I love Dr Tran and his team of professionals. The knowledge and attention to detail is superb which seems a rare find in McMurray at times in the service industry. I highly recommend their clinic to anyone needing a check up or dental/ortho work. Their dental hygienist took the time to explain flossing around my gums and the implications if I didn't. Bottom line- great staff who go above and beyond and take the TIME to do their role and tasks properly with a high attention to professional detail.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Went back to him after having problems when he removed my braces 15 months early. He did not care a d lied to me. Worst dentist I've seen. Some of the staff were nice but only a few.

Submitted June 26, 2015

Best dentist I've ever seen. He's paticent and caring and very effective.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Viet Tran's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't thank you enough for my new smile. It has been a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Believe it or not, your pricing was less than other qu..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought my dentist in Newfoundland was good but he's no comparison to Dr. Tran. I didn't feel the needle and didn't know that the tooth came out until he sai..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my braces removed over 6 months ago and I can't stop smiling. Thank you Dr. Tran, you are absolutely the best dentist that I know."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great work, great staff and great service. The best since slice bread. Very knowledgeable and honest. He has changed my perspective about dentists and the pr..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist I have ever gone to. He certainly can remove teeth. I was in and out getting my wisdom teeth out. He was very pleasant, quick and painless, ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Scam artist. He tells people that they need lots of fillings for tiny pin hole sized cavities. It's a scam. Makes tons of money doing it. Should have his l..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Tran and his team of professionals. The knowledge and attention to detail is superb which seems a rare find in McMurray at times in the service indust..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went back to him after having problems when he removed my braces 15 months early. He did not care a d lied to me. Worst dentist I've seen. Some of the staff wer..."

June 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.FortMcmurrayDentist.com" to "http://www.fmdentalcentre.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T9H0" to "T9H 4V8". Address has been updated from "None" to "700 Signal Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807915538".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've ever seen. He's paticent and caring and very effective."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My braces have been quite the journey, but the result is worth the wait. Definitely would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone!"

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Knowledgable, fast and skillful dentist. I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone. My whole family loves him and we hope that he will never retire from dent..."

September 21, 2014