You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Viet Tran

Dr Tran's office staff are wonderfully friendly and take as much time as you need to explain billing and procedures etc...all of the dentists in this clinic are top notch, but Dr Tran leads them all. He saved my life by discovering a malignant growth in my neck (thyroid) and urged me to get it checked even after my then family doc told me not to worry about it. Thanks to Dr tran I had the tumour removed in good time. He also gave me back my smile, and my self confidence 😁😊

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Tran's for almost two years and I've always received great care from the staff at his Uptown Dental Center. Although he wasn't present as much as the hygienists and assistants, when his orthodontic expertise was required he was very personable and informative if asked any questions. I'd recommend his dental clinics to anyone seeking orthodontic solutions. His staff are phenomenal as well. Thanks ladies and Dr. Tran for my picture perfect smile. 😀

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Great dentist and staff. Overall a fabulous dental clinic. I was recommended to see Dr. Tran for braces and he did a great job. Just over a year in braces and the result is excellent. Now it's my turn and I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Tran for braces. If he can transform my smile, he can do it for anyone. 😀

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Had my Invisalign done by Dr. Tran. I have to admit that I was sceptical about it vs braces at the beginning. Fortunately, the result turned out way better than I could hope for. I love my new smile thanks to Dr. Tran. I recommend that people to get a consultation with dr. Tran when considering orthodontics. By the way, his consultations are free.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

An amazing orthodontist. I love my new smile and can't stop smiling since I got my braces off over 3 months ago. I tell everyone I know and I can't stress enough as to how good Dr. Tran and his staff are. Keep up the great service. I hope you never leave town. Fort McMurray needs you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Can't thank you enough for my new smile. It has been a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Believe it or not, your pricing was less than other quotes that were given in Edmonton. Thank you for the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I thought my dentist in Newfoundland was good but he's no comparison to Dr. Tran. I didn't feel the needle and didn't know that the tooth came out until he said so. Keep up the great work. Thank you for getting me out of pain.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Great work, great staff and great service. The best since slice bread. Very knowledgeable and honest. He has changed my perspective about dentists and the profession. Can't go wrong with Dr Tran. Best orthodontist in town.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Viet Tran's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tran's office staff are wonderfully friendly and take as much time as you need to explain billing and procedures etc...all of the dentists in this clinic are..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think its the same person writing all these reviews :) 5 stars for being consistent :)"

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr Tran's for almost two years and I've always received great care from the staff at his Uptown Dental Center. Although he wasn't present..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and staff. Overall a fabulous dental clinic. I was recommended to see Dr. Tran for braces and he did a great job. Just over a year in braces an..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my Invisalign done by Dr. Tran. I have to admit that I was sceptical about it vs braces at the beginning. Fortunately, the result turned out way better th..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing orthodontist. I love my new smile and can't stop smiling since I got my braces off over 3 months ago. I tell everyone I know and I can't stress eno..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't thank you enough for my new smile. It has been a very pleasant experience and the price was good. Believe it or not, your pricing was less than other qu..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought my dentist in Newfoundland was good but he's no comparison to Dr. Tran. I didn't feel the needle and didn't know that the tooth came out until he sai..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my braces removed over 6 months ago and I can't stop smiling. Thank you Dr. Tran, you are absolutely the best dentist that I know."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great work, great staff and great service. The best since slice bread. Very knowledgeable and honest. He has changed my perspective about dentists and the pr..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist I have ever gone to. He certainly can remove teeth. I was in and out getting my wisdom teeth out. He was very pleasant, quick and painless, ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Scam artist. He tells people that they need lots of fillings for tiny pin hole sized cavities. It's a scam. Makes tons of money doing it. Should have his l..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Tran and his team of professionals. The knowledge and attention to detail is superb which seems a rare find in McMurray at times in the service indust..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went back to him after having problems when he removed my braces 15 months early. He did not care a d lied to me. Worst dentist I've seen. Some of the staff wer..."

June 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.FortMcmurrayDentist.com" to "http://www.fmdentalcentre.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T9H0" to "T9H 4V8". Address has been updated from "None" to "700 Signal Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807915538".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've ever seen. He's paticent and caring and very effective."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My braces have been quite the journey, but the result is worth the wait. Definitely would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone!"

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Knowledgable, fast and skillful dentist. I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone. My whole family loves him and we hope that he will never retire from dent..."

September 21, 2014